Plants Mountainous Poison - Day 8 (1/16) - Wolf Win

gut says you’re not aligned with bean
no clue why you’d even mention it if you were? seems a really weird setup to make as theatre and if it is congrats

2 Likes

i will say i’ve alted as a “newbie” before as town tho

the act of alting itself isn’t ai
cloned just isn’t really in his typical town meta

1 Like

exactly i was saying it wasn’t scum ai

this is interesting tho
will leave the rest of you to discuss this because sleepy
i do kinda wanna vote him now tho as my townread on them is less valid

but before i go
still want thoughts on solic/leafia and bean/leafia

Huh, I definitely didn’t guess their identity correctly in that case
I kinda see your point, though
Need to give it some thought and should really get going on isoing beancat

I think I remember a point where Leafia was pushing on Solic
Probably useful to go back and look at

@Marluxion you’re just attacking the stances that I’ve taken without any regard for the mindset that was behind those.

Ironically you voting me, makes me think the Wazza/Marl world is more likely.

2 Likes

guys I’m literally just chilling being called scum by literally everyone in the game knowing I’m not scum

Sort yourselves out, we’re having a ciconia 2.0 at this rate

hmm
scum desperately needs this mislynch
probably says something how spotlight has been sitting on wazza with no activity

1 Like

Well there goes the secret… :anguished:

I do think that this particular statement cements Marl as the second mafia to Wazza here - by revealing my identity and claiming that I am somehow not in my town meta, they are trying to shift the spotlight away.

Once you know that this is cloned, though, certain things should now be very clear. What part of “I see everyone as scum” is not normal cheese? What town cheese doesn’t fight with kiiruma doesn’t wngage with everything they see as “flimsy reasoning”?

my dude
it’s been months since i’ve played with you so i have no idea
links ?

please still refer to me as she/her for the time being, trying smth out

Town Games:
Chair of Deception- Game Thread (4/17) - Game Over! Unshackled, Trickster, and the Decadent King win [Game End 2/13] Diamond Arc Crossing - Town Wins by Sorc Moment [GAME THREAD 6/13] Risky Light Game: Featuring Rain - Day 4 - Mafia wonnered

Scum Game:

2 Likes

Counterpoint, you also engaged with flimsy arguments as scum in Trinity Blood Mafia
It’s just cheese-indicative though

1 Like

Wazza is practically an outed wolf at this point Marl. Belief in Wazza/Msrl world rising.

How did you get to a pairing of Wazza/Marl?

(i use dude as gender neutral ftr but of course dw)

1 Like

Fair point!
In that case, counter-counter point: I was very rarely suspected in Trinity Blood. Doesn’t that mean I was “in my town meta” that game?

I’m basically saying that it’s a BS reason to say “cheese is not in their town meta,” since I just play as cheese regardless of the alignment.

For reference:

1 Like

Yeah, which is why I just said it’s cheese-indicative
Since obviously it can be considered within your wolfrange now but if I’m being cautious I’d just say it’s NAI