Plants Mountainous Poison - Day 8 (1/16) - Wolf Win

I don’t. I’ve been trying my best all day and this is the conclusion I’ve reached.

I heard you actually improved a lot your last scum game?

@WindwardAway @Wazza If you want to prove yourself a villager to me, vote for Solic now. Anyone’s execution is better than mine here.

I didn’t improve that much Solic. Not enough to hide for 7 ingame days. I still have a problem with TMI too.

Leafia all you’ve done today is point fingers, first at Solic, and when people started townreading Solic then at Wind. Your only objective today was “don’t get executed” which is the wolfiest thing - see how Wazza’s willing to dome Solic at the beginning of this day.

@WindwardAway @Wazza Leafia just doesn’t want to die. Kill them now.

If they want to do so, I’m honestly not super bothered, I gave it everything I had and then it’d be on them. I also don’t have super much time for a potential lylo anyways.

Why would I need to prove myself to you when the other option is literally killing you which I’d be relying on to end the game
And why would I need to prove myself as a villager to you if you’re so confident on Solic?

I’m making food atm so I don’t have much time but I’m also not going to hammer

As a wolf I mean. Remember my ISO? Listen to that and your gut because you will be executed tomorrow if I’m executed here today. I can 100% guarantee it.

we have 3 mins lul

Because it won’t end the game Wazza and I think you know it deep down inside.

Is this your problem with TMI back

I’m not confident on anyone. I just want a chance that the game will end today in a villager win.

No. Of course not.

Kill Solic with fire tomorrow. I don’t even care if he’s the last wolf at this point.

… dang that sounds genuinely salty…

If you want to end the game today Solic, change your vote now.

well fuck, I really hope this ends it.

It is s as l that. Your 180 on me never comes from a villager.

It didn’t.