Plants Mountainous Poison - Day 8 (1/16) - Wolf Win

This topic was automatically closed after 17 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.

End of Day 7 Vote Count

Vote Target Voted By Votes
Leafia beancat, Solic 2/3
WindwardAway Leafia 1/3
Not Voting WindwardAway, Wazza 2

Five minutes to message me with errors

2 Likes

Leafia has been executed! She was:

Wild Raspberry, Vanilla Town

You are Wild Raspberry, Vanilla Town. Your only weapons are your voice and your vote.
Defeat the Mafia.

1 Like

beancat has died to poison! She was:

Amaranth, Vanilla Town

You are Amaranth, Vanilla Town. Your only weapons are your voice and your vote.
Defeat the Mafia.

1 Like

Night 7 begins and will end in 24 hours, at 2022-02-06T21:00:00Z. Actions are due 1 hour before the end of the night.

1 Like

FAQ

Q. Is there nightskipping?
A. No, due to host scheduling nightskipping is not enabled.

1 Like

reserved

reserved

(also night is going to end a couple minutes early because a work event got moved)

@Solic has been poisoned, and will die at the end of the day!

Day 8 begins and will end in 48 hours, at 2022-02-08T21:00:00Z , or earlier if a majority is reached for execution. With 3 players alive, majority is 2.

It is LyLo. Votes are locked. Your first vote is final and cannot be changed.

In the event that a hammer occurs while hosts are offline, please wait for hosts to return and process the flip.

Massping

@Solic
@WindwardAway
@Wazza

Omg why the fuck am I poisoned fuck me.

I’m just saying I knew I was correct about Wind and Eevee calling each other confirmed town once the other flips wolf was W/W behaviour

I should’ve believed in myself lmao
/vote Wind @Host_Account_2

It’s impossible for Mafia to self-poison btw, gl Solic

Lol

Okay, I don’t have any time, so this is pretyped:

My boyfriend just got back from a 2 week holiday, so he’s staying with me. In addition, I have to go to the office tomorrow and will meet the first person I will ever supervise on a project I know for hardly a week, so it will require my undivided attention. Because of that I won’t be able to contribute meaningfully to LYLO for the next 22 or so hours. Hate that this happens, especially after yesterday. I don’t want to let everyone down, so please give me the time to help you find me town in case you’re still doubting.

Also Leafia, I’m sorry, you have definitely improved so much as town. Please see this as me just being paranoid of your skill as scum. You did sorta snow me the last time we played in I think it was FAM.

See ya in 22 hours. I am honestly at a loss atm, so help me find you please.

well this is gonna be a snoozefest, good luck

also Leafia don’t like posts, you’re dead

yeah good luck with that you’ve been suspecting me all game there’s practically no point of me being able to do anything

host announcement

I accidentally liked a post on mobile, I was not reading the post so this is NAI

do not discuss this announcement

Here’s the VCA and why it makes Wind scum:

D1 despite Wind “wanting” Eli to survive and Brad to die makes me move my vote from Gorta to Eli, she knows fullwell that I would’ve revoted Eli and even states this later on when she says that she preferred I would be on a top wagon instead, this also removes her vote from Brad.

Then she does this when Eli talks to her directly telling her not to die:

Of course we know later on Eevee made a last ditch effort to save Brad and it worked out.

Wind is the deciding vote on Ivy being killed instead of Solic, I’m also on the wagon but I only voted to prevent Eevee from randing it as I stated in the thread, this isn’t really useful whatsoever since it didn’t matter but personally you can take it that if all wolves are on one wagon, you wouldn’t want that wagon to flip Town, but it’s up to your own interpretation

Wind forced the death of Kii during a situation where it was almost guaranteed for Brad to die, seconds later Brad pops in and hammers Kii, Wind had absolutely no reason to do this. Eevee was present in the thread at time but if he moved from Brad he was almost automatically scum because he confirmed he would follow Gorta no matter what.

This day was practically completely irrelevant but Eevee voting on Wind despite knowing that Eevee was almost guaranteed to flip the next day is something that is there.

Once again, an irrelevant day as Eevee was quickhammered superhard, there’s probably some interactions during the day but the only thing I realistically remember happening was literally just Wind refusing to vote Eevee and then eventually giving up after some convincing, this still makes no sense to me and I probably should’ve realised it sooner that Eevee just decided she would rather not hammer a player she believed was scum for some reason. Marl and Wind are also the last two votes here, just thought I’d mention that.

Hold on this is exactly why Wind wanted Leafia killed over me, if you look on this wagon all the players on the Marl wagon are now dead or poisoned which was clearly Winds intention, of course VCA doesn’t prove the whole story as I did want attention placed on Marl, beancat and also partly Leafia I believe because I felt that wolves were far too much fine with what was going on at the time. The only people not on a wagon here was me and Wind, great.

Once more me and Wind aren’t on a wagon, Leafia wanted Wind dead if that convinces you on literally anything Solic but I sincerely doubt that, but there’s not really much relevance on this wagon, but it really did feel during this day that Wind was acting on the lines far too much.

@Solic, pinging you so you read this whenever you get the chance, I’m aware you’ve been suspecting me all game but I want you to at least read this and then get your own thoughts, I suspect Wind is going to give one of her own so be ready for that.

Day 8 Vote Count

Vote Target Voted By Votes
WindwardAway Wazza 1/2
Not Voting Solic, WindwardAway 2

Votes are locked.

Ok, first off, why Solic and not me? You know I was still more willing to vote Solic over you.

Second, I never said the thunderdome against eevee ever cleared me, and as far as I know, neither did eevee. That was Leafia who flipped town.

And no, if you expect me to have a post detailing why you’re scum, I don’t. Because I didn’t think this was ever going to be a you vs. me; I thought it was going to be Solic vs. you and figured I would hear out your cases on each other first.