Plants Mountainous Poison - Day 8 (1/16) - Wolf Win

This is eerily exactly what happened here How do you plead @WindwardAway to past WWA?

I plead WiM drop, I don’t care if you want to read into that because it’s the truth :man_shrugging:

I would really prefer not to die here, though

Any reason you’d like to give for it?

No, I meant people were not saying to kill Wazza with fire in LyLo. I’m the one who always gets the heat in LyLo.

My best guess is that Brad was trying to treat Wazza and me the same way so it would look like both of us were town
Ofc the same exact argument works against me and in Wazza’s favor instead, but considering that you at least know one of us is a wolf, you can reach your own conclusion from it :man_shrugging:

Yeah, it doesn’t matter if I tell you that I voted after the thread got locked because I didn’t see it. It doesn’t change the fact that I didn’t vote him super early but I was also not 100% sold on scum!Marl worlds and didn’t want to hammer him immediately. It would be a bit of a different story if I had, I guess. On a similar note I was 99% certain on eevee and not 100% which is why I balked at the last second on voting him. Imo it didn’t make much of a difference when I voted except time-wise because he was guaranteed to flip because of the momentum from Brad’s flip, but I was self-conscious about it and thought since I was the one who’d been tunnelling him for several days, I should also give him a chance to say something that wasn’t just “kill wind” in case he flipped town because you guys would’ve just turbo’d me immediately the next day if that had happened and I didn’t give him a chance to give a defense.

If I’d voted you out, yes I would have

Yes, but she also changes her mind at the drop of a hat. It wouldn’t be that hard to convince her not to vote me, I don’t think.

Wazza insisting that I didn’t want to vote eevee is still a lie, I gave my explanation for that above

Yeah but Brad’s flip incriminated eevee and I’m pretty sure if you guys had flipped me first the focus would’ve gone onto eevee and not Brad first. So they had a chance at losing only one wolf if eevee got chained to me, and Brad got ignored. As dumb as it sounds I actually think the wolves wanted Brad to survive for longer possibly because he wasn’t making a nuisance of himself in the thread. Eevee is a strong player as any alignment and was also probably the only wolf who had a decent chance of getting me out of the game, so they were probably banking on a 1:1 tradeoff trying to flip me first.

This is the longest game I’ve been in since about a year ago, how about that lol

Confidence is what gets you what you want, even if you’re overselling it a bit

Look, idk what else I need to do to convince you I’m town and that Wazza is the last wolf. I just can’t really get over having to wolfcase someone I literally saved from a yeet by being so sure they were town, but I’m an idiot and here we are.

I have a busy day at work tomorrow so I’ll be inactive most of the day but be back in the evening unless you’ve already voted by then, and I’ll try to pop in during lunch to talk more. I’m still here for a bit longer now, though, so ask away.

Yeah, but they could just poison you.

I wasn’t the deciding vote though, I was just the vote to keep it from tying so there’s a difference

I literally don’t remember this whatsoever

I wouldn’t call it pretyped more just wolves thinking of what a town would say
when it’s not correct whatsoever, despite thinking you’re wolf I expected it would be super easy for you to be poisoned

what:

Discord would like to disagree, it was down a few days prior but not on this day

And it shows I haven’t just been pushing you from the start

I thought that at first as well when I was first thinking about a potential W/W world between the two but then Eevee trying to buddy up with me so heavily to vote on Wind makes absolutely no sense, which, btw, I would like you to read. (SOD2 Eevee):

You were pushing on me heavily until you gave into beancat and began thinking Leafia was wolf yourself

I’m allowed to talk about it because no one else was bringing up Marl at the time and I wanted to investigate Marl and beancat specifically, me and you were already being pushed at that time

That’s the exact reason I called it out when Wind said she’d be Town when Eevee flipped

If I were a wolf, what was my actual strategy? What was my team’s strategy up to this point? Brad dug himself into a hole eventually, eevee dug himself into a hole defending Brad, and Marl just kind of vanished.

Unfortunately for you and me, they never poisoned loud town.

It’s certainly good theatre, similar to Brad trying to buddy up with you as well, I’ll give it that.

So confidence is wolfy? I was also confident at some point that Frog would flip scum and obviously that didn’t happen. But Frog actually did something to reevaluate my slot which I could see, and eevee didn’t show any signs of reevaluating. He just hard pushed for me for like three days and also said I was scum for trying to vote Brad instead of resolving the thunderdome between eevee and me.

They were though and I even quoted it in my post previously, while it wasn’t LyLo literally everyone was saying to kill me just in general:

So why are you lying about this?

I don’t even know what you’re talking about with this, I remember Brad townreading me for no reason but I don’t remember him even doing this for you whatsoever

Then why did you never suggest any sort of counterwagon, all you did during that day was stand to the sidelines and did nothing, you proceeded to do the same the next day as well

Then why didn’t you vote him beforehand? You were extremely confident on him being wolf the day before and Brad’s flip just condemned him further so it makes absolutely no sense why you had to be pressured into voting Eevee

You stopped me from dying, that’s heavy influence so I don’t know what Solic is on about

You didn’t though, you had to be pressured into it, it comes from a scum POV here, you didn’t want to vote your own partner.

Exactly, it incriminated him, so why didn’t you want to vote him instantly when the day started? Why did other people have to convince you to hammer him? Makes no sense.

No, they didn’t. Wolves caused the wagon on Brad iirc with Eevee voting him randomly, Kiiruma was already on it at the time and of course we can see how the wagon ended up with you on it at the end and wolves on the opposite one, clearly later on it was decided that losing a wolf wasn’t a good thing, either that or wolves didn’t expect to be able to actually convince people such as myself or Solic

Eevee would never do this, you literally know that, better off if he was going to do it don’t you think he’d just poison you to get rid of you? Clearly seen here, you didn’t have good reads coming into D2, furthermore if Eevee was trying to go for a 1:1, why would Eevee do it of all people and to add onto this, why would he claim he’s town from your flip, why would you claim you’re town from his flip?

Your confidence was unnatural though, you were just randomly like “Well, flip Eevee and you’ll see I’m Town”
If you were wrong, town were more than likely fucked in the game, it would’ve been practically a guaranteed loss a that point

It’s a mountainous game this isn’t some 4d chess type shit

Bus Brad, get towncred, great success, but that never happened because you either thought Brad was better alive at that point or you thought that Eli wouldn’t get as much votes and you could easily use him as another wagon the next day

If I did this for theatre and if I did this with Brad for theatre it’d be some worthless theatre, theatre that wouldn’t gain anyone anything, there would be literally no purpose in me doing it with two players who at their times of posting what they did had basically no one pushing on them, I, on the other hand, had people pushing on me in each of those days, so don’t even.

This was D1 though, your confidence on Eevee was on D3 when we already had multiple flips and we wanted to flip Brad for the 50 bajillionth time this game.

I’m not lying! My point was about LyLo, not who’s been given a death sentence in general. People also said to kill me outside of LyLo so what’s your point?

Hmm, maybe that’s because you didn’t actually read the thread on D1? Because I remember you admitted earlier to not reading most of it.

There were already some counterwagon suggestions, namely beancat and I thought beancat wasn’t as scummy, idk what I’m supposed to say here. I don’t want to have to fucking lead the town every single day in every fucking game I’m in. I don’t have the time or the energy. And clearly Marl was a decent yeet so what are you complaining about, that I didn’t help stop a wagon on your partner?

Sure it’s consistent progression with what you say earlier, but dang this string of posts.

I still don’t get this last post… like why would I get my hands dirty on pushing scum??

I did NOT have to be fucking pressured into voting eevee. I had my vote on him for DAYS and all I heard were complaints that my vote was in a dumb place because nobody wanted to fucking vote eevee,they wanted to vote between Brad and me. so then when people actually wanted to quickhammer him I was game for doing so but I WANTED TO WAIT for fucks sake. You can’t push me for not wanting to quickhammer because I’ve seen so many games where quickhammering was a poor decision, regardless of the alignment of the player who ended up flipping.

Because you hadn’t voted at that point

I’ll read everything you guys post, but I think my time is better spend just reading more atm as well, so I won’t reply as much. Also I’m nearly out of time, won’t make a decision today, will probably just use all my time until deadline, but we’ll see.