Plants Mountainous Poison - Day 8 (1/16) - Wolf Win

Yeah, but why phrase it like that? Like how would I get my hands “dirty” on pushing scum.

Like how am I simultaneously trying to bus by not doing anything…?

It’s obvious when people actually read my fucking posts instead of misrepresenting what I did by simply saying shit with no proof! Was I even there at SoD or did I come into the thread after everyone else had voted except for Marl and myself?

Honestly idk, I’m not going to defend my own wording when I don’t actually remember why I said that

Sorry I don’t like aggression for absolutely no reason, you can read back onto D5, everyone had to convince you to hammer him, you can look yourself and then you can’t deny it

And wasn’t that mainly because it wasn’t that far into the day and eevee wasn’t in the thread?

I’m not going to fucking go back and read my own posts, Solic can do it if he wants to analyze it for himself but I don’t need to

You didn’t even vote Eevee to begin with which anyone pushing on Eevee would do before anyone else voted him, why did you wait so long

I only remember being in the thread once that day, why the fuck would I vote when I’m not in the thread?

Yes you do, if you’re were town you’d want to try, you wouldn’t be lenient and be like “well I’m not doing this”, you tried super hard in DAC, now this game and your entire play here is different.

I’m TIRED OF TRYING

You entered thread when there was 2 votes on him at most, that’s enough to still justify voting someone you’re convinced is wolf

I don’t even care anymore, fuck it
If Solic wants to vote me, fine, then the game is over

Stop putting emotion into your posts, you don’t see me doing this shit for no reason

Seriously
Stop with the AtE

I feel like this entire game has been fucked, I’ve either been drunk or had covid at every phase change which is entirely my fault, I haven’t put enough effort into the game which I definitely still could’ve done, but I just… give up at this point. You win, Wazza, gg.

I’m not intentionally doing it but I’ll shut up for now and come back later.

Yes you are? You’re literally blatantly saying you give up, you win, like fuck off with it, you’ve turned this toxic for no reason

Look, I’m sorry, I don’t want to be toxic, I’m just done with this game and I didn’t mean to take it out on you personally.

1 Like

I’ll come back at EoD and just answer stuff objectively instead of pissing in the thread next time.

It’s fine, I’m done with this game as well tbh, I hate mountainous games with a passion :wowee:

1 Like