Play at your own risk [?KRC]: Game Over - Town Victory

It’s either a type of insurance (#318) or security against liability for damages (#317).

How so? I can’t say it’s true of any evil player, but for a person like Zenon who prides herself on her evil ability and hasn’t randed Mafia since a disappointing showing in Starcraft (as far as I know), I would expect receiving a red rolecard would result in her making a point to appear in the thread at some point.

By this point I think v!Zenon would’ve tried to jump in either way though, so she’s probably just busy.

You answered your own question here. Why can’t she just be busy and have been unable to get on until now?

Most people can be generally expected to check the internet several times over the span of a day even without anything pressing.

Yes, I’m aware of that.

My point was that if Zenon checked the internet and saw a wolf rolecard, she would want to establish a presence early on in the thread because that’s what I would do. This is founded on absolutely zero evidence, but it made sense at the time.

That does make sense honestly.

1 Like

Going to head out for now for RL too. :sleepingleafeon:

1 Like

I don’t want to read any of this :frowning:

1 Like

I have so many questions and I’m gonna ignore like 89% of them and just ask if you believe may

crich is probably town

2 Likes

nya this game is confusing

1 Like

zenon are u town

She asked me a pretty straightforward question

is zenon town :3

1 Like

Probalby

trust

Arguably not that part

1 Like

what do you think about guava? trying to get a scope on their sleep vote thing ngl

Its funny

why am i put under a microscope for being relaxed at an sod

2 Likes