Play at your own risk [?KRC]: Game Over - Town Victory

How would you say that Min’s behaviour in WWFM2 differs from this game?

I misread your post.

I feel that min is more assertive this game than in WWFM2. They seemed ok with doing the minimum and more to be town read and get town to tear themselves apart. I don’t get that vibe here.

Sorry yeah i am here hello

Which is not even taking into account Arogame pairing Min with Garfooled, a flipped wolf which I don’t think they’d want to pair their partners together unless it was a bold play cooked up in wolf chat.

Why couldn’t Min have worked to improve their showing after that game? Min indicated they weren’t impressed with their play that game.

What are you thinking right now?

Too many things

Sure that’s a possibility I haven’t ruled out. Yet from what I remember, they are somewhat polarised in their town/non-town meta, and I’m pretty sure that polarisation exists after taking a long break from FM.

I’m about to look over ISOs again to see if this self-assurance feels earned.

From which games can you remember this?

Trying to think whats the best move here. Trying to think if i should trust gut or my heart. Cause at these votes nuto is probably dying. Unless you fall on the dagger Magnus. I can change my vote to min and thats the next best option. Honestly i think min or nuto is dying today no matter how hard i want this world to solve. So imma re read min really quickly and see if that changes anything in my gut

Where have you demonstrated behaviour indicating that you haven’t ruled it out?

Admittedly this was some time ago, yet it was a game I was wolf with them off site.

I would only seriously consider min as PoE if the game is somehow ongoing after 4 non-town flips. I even mentioned that in a note for one of my read lists.

I have fallen on the dagger before. When May talked about me getting misexed earlier, they were referring to the game where I scumread the entire team, refused to pres-vote on a villager, got exed, the counterwagon also died, then Mafia swept.

1 Like

I know. But will you that this game

That is never going to happen.

If your town theres no reason to hide the fact or not

Also if min is Scum i wanna look into Crich