Play at your own risk [?KRC]: Game Over - Town Victory

Brad not posting, Jaiden being super obviously partnered with Brad.
Who pointed that out first? I don’t remember.

I don’t remember. All I remember is that I was fully convinced Jaiden was softing being unaligned with me with the Romeo and Juliet quotes, and then I had to share with the class why in the world I thought that was so incriminating. Very funny. I told that story to some non-mafia friends midgame and they made fun of me for it so bad.

I want it to be me just so I don’t need to feel bad for Jaiden reading me first this game when nobody else was casting weird looks at me.

My VPN has not worked at all today.

Wins are always deserved, May.

1 Like

I checked. It was you.

Other people’s wins are always deserved. I am obsessed with self-improvement and will not be satisfied until I hard carry a clean sweep

I’ve arguably done that twice on the Loop server, as either alignment, but the wolf one had a final vanity-day where we’d not technically won yet because of an extremely convoluted town victory path involving a 3P and a lot of favourable RNG, so a wolf was voted out (because we knew our win was inevitable and were all outed). The town one I was in a hydra for, and my buddy was marginally more correct than me (we were both onto the wolves, but she had a smaller PoE for them). So. Still not satisfied. I will have my perfect game someday

when the postgame has 700 posts and half of them aren’t even about the game that just ended

5 Likes

atlas couldn’t post 2000 times during the game since he was hosting so he had to get it all out now

then you have may and magnus

3 Likes

I resent that remark.

i didnt see you resend it anywhere

3 Likes

i resent your mother but she keeps coming back to me and i’m a nice guy

1 Like

Just put katze on every single common card and make everyone else uncommon/rare :upside_down_face:

i mean you can do how the hermits did it. Have a common, rare (anything above) version for every player

1 Like

Dont know what you could possibly be talking about. We are so normal

This is May I don’t know them.

Who

Let’s also take a moment to appreciate Alice.

(For legal reasons it’s a joke.)

They tried to come play using an alt.

I also did that back on ToS just to see if they would actually let me join the game lol.