Play at your own risk [?KRC]: Game Over - Town Victory

EBWODP: Chat. Too many spelling mistakes today, this won’t do.

If Hazard didn’t rand town this game, the odds are that they’re either a lone wolf/3p. That’s where my head is at rn.

2 Likes

Oh! Fair enough

I mean it would fit on them with “hazard is only evil alone”

I got magnus reasoning for pushing me when he did. I would know what was your read ob me that rubbed you the wrong way

1 Like

Stating the obvious is vaguely wolfy for Jaiden.

This is a very early read, but I think I like it? I think I agree.

I didn’t see anything regarding a Director? Am I getting owned

Nuto N0 role confirmed?

Bold declaration.

Fun fact: when you first started posting these stickers, I immediately went “mahjong soul emotes???”. Unfortunately they are ont. I think you should start Mahjong Soul posting

Hmmm. That sounds boring. I think this is towny for Guava, though? It’s very attention-grabbing. It’s a KRC, though.

Based

This is a weird sequence of actions.

…that would explain it. This sure is a KRC.

Agreed.

Leafia W VOTE: Leafia

This is a weird bulk townread. Do wolves like making bulk townreads? I’m so so tired. Opening posts are hard when you’re this tired. Are any of you bitches reading this reblog if you’re reading this leave a like and comment and subsbscribe and soon and so forth

WOLF!!!

So true

Unironically though doing an opening Bit is wolfy for Jaiden she tends to come into games thinking about something to Post about as wolf. Whereas when she’s town she reacts more naturally to the game. Like if Jaiden’s opening psots could’ve been written pre-game (and it’s not an awesome copypasta) that makes me side-eye

Neutral post. Actively neutral.

^ Getting converted immediately

tenpo mute la mi lon ma ante. mi wile lape

Town.

Opening reading Nuto specifically is towny from Magnus. Opening with a read that doesn’t try to lean someone town or mafia, just a “this is interesting”… the May Jury’s still out. It doesn’t feel as productive a line of questioning, when Magnus and I both tend to go for the earlygame opinions that post the most content. I suppose it is actually productive, because guava commented on it, and I am commenting on it. Hm. Nevermind

We’re Undertaleing this shit True Pacifist run

I won’t.

Declaring bad faith is towny from Magnus

Yeah. Agreed.

This is an exceptionally Normal post from CRichard. If you asked 500 people to give the firstmafia read tehy thought of from that post out of context this is what the most common answer would be, like on Family Guy

4 Likes

Anyway it’s the new fucking Splatoon season and I’ve been at thte fucking Store all day I’m out of here. Actually I’ll be multitasking like usual but still not single tasking mafia

3 Likes

I agree with most of this. I am not to sure about the leafia vote just yet however.

I am not sure about your mother however

1 Like

But she is sure about me

1 Like

Can you tell how fucking sleepy tired I am

2 Likes

:cry:

1 Like

Never in a million years may.

1 Like

[Most of the time I’m somewhere else. i wanna slep]

Closed Captioning provided by Jake Daker

1 Like

“For a long time, I was somewhere else” would be a more accurate translation to my intended meaning, but it’s vague in toki pona.

1 Like

“Somewhere else” in that context can be interpreted as either “somewhere other than thread”, meaning “I’ve been away from thread for a while and I have to catch up, I’m tired”, or it can be interpreted as “somewhere other than home”, meaning “I’ve been away from home for a while and it’s made me tired”. I intended both as potential readings.

@Magnus You’re liking my your mother jokes

I will pini your kon and your sijelo

1 Like

I’m not translating for you. Everyone else can interpret your words however they’d like. I suspect those interpretations may be less than accurate.

Is this in a language I’ve never seen before?

1 Like