Play at your own risk [?KRC]: Game Over - Town Victory

Welcome to FoL!

1 Like

You might as well have just used /hj

I mean, both meanings have the same spirit and the same natural reaction. It’s not ambiguous, like /hj, it’s vague, it communicates a single general idea that can be broken down into smaller ones, rather than multiple discrete smaller meanings

“May your ISO it is very sick it is so clogged up you are going to suffocate readers with non-game content” I refuse to take this game seriously

Wrong. We have no reason to do so.

Laughs I officially love Garfooled’s reasoning for this vote.

He gets the slightest of toenleans just for that.

Passive towns tend to lose.

Wolves could do this too.

Giving Gorta a townlean for expressing this concern.

Fair enough.

Magnus has a good feel to him that I like so far.

Wouldn’t be too surprised if that was actually a role.

He did as a survivor.

Adding this caveat is villagery.

Going to place my vote here for now too. VOTE: Crazy

1 Like

I don’t think I can agree here, at least not so early. Refer to (#139).

Cult Leader soft.

I posted my follow up in one of my many neighbourhoods. @May are you in any neighbourhoods?

If anyone takes this game seriously we will len their tomo in lipu jaki

Among us babies infected with rabies now count how many wounds they have from scabies 1 2

1 Like

Anyway,

mi tawa

Good night now everyone.

1 Like

:sleepingleafeon:

STOP GOING TO SLEEP I JUST GOT HERE

1 Like

GTH I’d say this is more likely to have been posted by town!Leafia. A quick accusation of someone not being villagery tends to be more likely to come from town.

1 Like

o toki English

3 Likes

By the way May, since you made a point of saying that I hadn’t formed a tangible opinion on Nuto’s slot for the sake of content, my current read on his slot is hard town. I can’t exactly explain my reasoning at this moment in time, but I can say that it is entirely a social read and nothing mechanical.

If you know you know.

2 Likes

I’m probably going to bed soon, but here’s the deal, my reads might not be super great this game because I haven’t played in months

o toki English, would how you’d phrase it as a command. “toki English” is just a noun phrase that means English.

cool thing is, I have a better routine now, which should have me awake in the morning

Jaiden casting an immediate vote against a player who wasn’t yet around to defend themselves actually reminded me of (Strategem-10’s #282), which looks similarly prepared as this.

Let’s chat though. Spare one moment as I peruse Jaiden’s ISO.

1 Like

Actually, I can roughly see where May’s coming from here, but not on the same posts. It’s like Jaiden is exaggerating her discomfort in the thread.

In my head it sounds like each sentence is trailing off at the end. I don’t personally think this is wolf indicative, though? It doesn’t feel like the same person who said these lines: (Starcraft’s #11), (AI Upick’s #65) or (OSFE’s #12).

1 Like

I think answers to prompts like this always depends on the player in question. Should you go to sleep?

1 Like