Players' Choice Invitational - Town Wins!

i can’t

read this post

Get better soon.

that sucks
hope u feel better later

I have neither backread (until now) nor posted anything AI so I have no idea where you’re getting this from

Also this is the third or fourth time the forum deleted my draft and broke the quote so I’ve given up trying to fix it

This is in response to CRich saying he thinks I’ll be wolfread but he will townread me

What did I actually post last night? :sweat_smile: Am I forgetting something?

Arctic is wrong

/vote arctic

I’m going to assume that you aren’t a site regular here, as you seem to be unfamiliar with my playstyle.
Anyway, moving on.

Oh… You meant in general
We haven’t even gotten to a point where anyone can read me yet, though. No need to jump the gun.

bruh y’all are gonna hammer me

Mixed results lol

Somehow I assumed it was a joke because when you’re in a game with only two possible alignments, any list of more than two players guarantees that at least two are the same alignment

But maybe I was misinterpreting it and Atlas meant wolf aligned

FYI quoting pings doesn’t re-ping the players
At least I hope not because I do it lol

no it was meant to be a dumb post i think

1 Like

Ok then I guess I didn’t miss anything lol

I read everything now from the last time I was in the thread until now and I think I want to look at some of the debated posts/interactions for myself

Give me a bit, I’m on mobile and should probably switch to my computer for this

Any questions while I’m here, though, feel free to ask

I feel like this is jumping too fast to TL Wazza
Personally I found her overexplaining that she was tired to be excessive and unnecessary beyond a certain level but I’m still catching up and want to see her other posts, particularly when she’s not tired, for comparison

Hard disagree
I don’t think min’s post here looks wolfy because I thought the same when reading how Wazza responded to YBW

If we want to nitpick then the one thing I’ll say is that min is using a lot of “feels like” descriptions which are potentially an emergency exit to backtrack this later, but I think it’s minor and not that bad on its own. Just pointing this out because I remember someone once told me wolves tend to be less direct with their explanations of reasonings, but on the other hand I think it’s partly a personal style thing too

1 Like

Well at least now I’ve seen the context of this post lol

the standard i’ve set for my village game means i’m actually gonna be screwed once i rand wolf

are y’all really gonna make me tryhard every game