Players' Choice Invitational - Town Wins!

because I’m making sure to kill it

kill deez nuts

gottem

i like how blizer said the exact same thing today to ash

man just really hates gorta

1 Like

heh imagine if I actually had :angel:

/vote ash4fun @Host_Account_5
I’m bored of waiting tbh

Analysis (SoD1 to post 530)

This reads to me like ash wants to push back against atlas being townread, but didn’t really want to fight the consensus so ash stuck atlas into nullscum. I don’t see this coming from w/w atlas/ash.

These posts are really bold to make as partners, though I don’t think it’s necessarily out of either’s wolfrange.

Taking a more broad approach on if YBW is partners with ash, using wazza as a way to push vulgard spews v!vulgard if w!YBW; hiding behind wazza points towards a wolf wanting to avoid backlash from the wrong read instead of getting towncred for the bus.

The same reasoning can be applied the other way around to make a case for v!YBW if w!vulgard, since w!YBW would want to get credit for bussing vulgard.

Note that this doesn’t mean they can’t be T/T, just that they can’t be W/W.

This doesn’t look great considering ash also tried to push back against the townreads on atlas, though it could be a coincidence.

lol

ik this isn’t alignment indicative but it’s still really funny

This might be coaching, though as arctic noted one of ash’s later posts seems to spew blizer v.

^^^this one

It’s a bit early for antispew imo, so for now I’ll disregard the coaching read until blizer gives me reason to make me look at it again.

This vote doesn’t look great, though I don’t know if anonymoose sheeps people this blatantly as town.

[post made after min pushed wazza]

This read probably spews wazza town since the reasoning is a bit forced and feels more like that of a wolf with TMI than a wolf defending a scumpartner.

…and as I checked the replies, I realized that 4 other people have called this TMI so my read isn’t exactly original.

Mildly surprised that scum didn’t take note of this when trying to PR hunt.

This interaction should spew arctic town, though I’m pretty sure he’s consensus town at this point.

Conclusions:
Atlas v
YBW/Vulgard are not w/w (so if either flips w, the other is v)
Wazza v
Arctic v

Gonna grab dinner and finish homework, but I’ll ~hopefully keep going through D1 tomorrow.

it was nulltown

wait

I was gonna say nice crosspost but you posted that 17 minutes before I did

ah
my bad

regardless I don’t think that changes the overall point

thats because i got a notification from you liking one of my posts and it was around there where he said that so i just saw it while i was randomly scrolling

1 Like

what does this mean
i thought he was talking about flavour lol

2 Likes

ngl that made me think he was VTe

i assumed he was talking about flavor aswell

Day 2 VC 5

Voted Voters Votes
ash4fun Squirrel2412 (#3255), Blizer (#3763), Vulgard (#3468), EliThePsycho (#3712), Wazza (#4052) 5/8
Atlas Atlas (#3746), Anonymoose (#3749) 1/8
Squirrel2412 Marluxion (#3549) 1/8
Squirrel2412 ash4fun (#4006) 1/8
Not Voting Ranta, WindwardAway, sulit, Arctic, Youbutworse 6

Yell at cheese for mistakes

Both hosts will most likely sleep soon, so apologies if hammer is reached during that period.

how have we had over 800 posts in a useless day

some people have cool hat

I have a cool hat

fantastic

wait holy fuck gorta is dead

2 Likes