Players' Choice Invitational - Town Wins!

idgaf what order you kill in

just blast ranta asap and dont kill my townreads before lylo and don’t flip any of ybw vulgard squirrel until the packwolves are all dead

2 Likes

i’d consider getting sulit and ranta at a similar timeframe because i feel like sulit being mafia would explain wind’s attitude better than ranta

wind laughed at ranta’s memes a few times this game while she barely talked about sulit and had this brief push on her that never went anywhere

sulit being completely mia regarding her thoughts while ranta actually posted something explains wind being like “haha i’m outed we’re doomed” better than ranta does

there’s also the fact sulit has given pretty much no analytical thinking about the game or even a semblance of it ever since ash was outed, while with ranta it’s actually the opposite even though it’s still sparse

so i get why moose has her first on their list

1 Like

yes i said i wouldn’t post until eod but here you go bye

ybw/marl/moose im flat out not interested regardless of what you think

2 Likes

are you at least interested in what I think

i’m just gonna vote wind rq bc eod is v close

/vote WindwardAway @Host_Account_5

Hurry up, I wanna vibe in the dead chat :(

if this is a veiled statement that’s saying “you didn’t read my posts” i’m sorry

i think you leaving legacy thoughts in case you get town kp’d overnight wouldn’t be bad, i’m just not sure how much weight they’re going to have

Nonono, most my posts are filled with memes that reading them is just a true hassle, I’m going to give a legacy post but atm I’m trying to think of what is actually mine and what Wind caused.

@WindwardAway
:gun:

Basically my legacy is kill sulit, keep an eye on Squirrel and ranta, good luck with the LW and have everyone out tomorrow.

That’s basically what I can think off for the most part, not really a good legacy post but I don’t trust my reads lmao

also force Eli to do stuff

1 Like

do you think we haven’t tried

2 Likes

Force everyone to do stuff
They all willing volunteered for this game

2 Likes

Eli is more of a tree than Gorta is
that’s my legacy

2 Likes

i feel like i’ve complained about this before, but for an invitational game, a bar this low seems ridiculous
please don’t do that again

4 Likes

screw warnings for inactivity
get rid of them instantly

1 Like

Tfw some people post more than that and still don’t contribute anything useful

At this point there should be stricter regulations because if every game on FoL is going to become a slankfest i really don’t want to join

3 Likes

crich literally killed by the inactivity of other players

3 Likes

and me dont forget me I did that

3 Likes