Players' Choice Invitational - Town Wins!

Not rlly cuz town jailer is probbaly gonna jail arctic of they exist

And ppl fear the moose so Iā€™m obvs next duh

heā€™s just town
cry about it

I literally have stated heā€™s town :sob:

vul doesnā€™t make his partner with kp that close to dying with the squirrel wagon available

oh another reason why atlas looked bad is because for ash to be confident enough not to use his kp at eod1 i think it would require more than just 1 wolf on his wagon being able to move off. it would probably require another (atlas), or the help of a partner off wagon (sulit)

how come you donā€™t want to kill wazza anymore

1 Like

Everyone suddenly doesnā€™t want to kill me

This game is fucking weird tbh

1 Like

Btw Iā€™m just saying I was mostly townread yesterday despite saying things Wind wanted to be mentioned

@ElizaThePsycho youre liking posts
Please play the game

uh

Cuz if wazza town then we just slowly have to kill the 4 low posters in a row and that sounds really boring

At least wazza is trying

Plus I admire the dedication if they are w/w with wind tbh.

atlas = dybu dabu caught scum

what

Vig should shoot eli/ranta/silit imo

isnā€™t that the opposite

Iā€™m trying my best but half my thoughts I donā€™t want to share as you donā€™t realise how worried you get about your own reads when youā€™ve mostly been discussing with Mafia since N1

1 Like

idgaf what order you kill in

just blast ranta asap and dont kill my townreads before lylo and donā€™t flip any of ybw vulgard squirrel until the packwolves are all dead

2 Likes

iā€™d consider getting sulit and ranta at a similar timeframe because i feel like sulit being mafia would explain windā€™s attitude better than ranta

wind laughed at rantaā€™s memes a few times this game while she barely talked about sulit and had this brief push on her that never went anywhere

sulit being completely mia regarding her thoughts while ranta actually posted something explains wind being like ā€œhaha iā€™m outed weā€™re doomedā€ better than ranta does

thereā€™s also the fact sulit has given pretty much no analytical thinking about the game or even a semblance of it ever since ash was outed, while with ranta itā€™s actually the opposite even though itā€™s still sparse

so i get why moose has her first on their list

1 Like

yes i said i wouldnā€™t post until eod but here you go bye