Players' Choice Invitational - Town Wins!

ybw/marl/moose im flat out not interested regardless of what you think

2 Likes

are you at least interested in what I think

iā€™m just gonna vote wind rq bc eod is v close

/vote WindwardAway @Host_Account_5

Hurry up, I wanna vibe in the dead chat :(

if this is a veiled statement thatā€™s saying ā€œyou didnā€™t read my postsā€ iā€™m sorry

i think you leaving legacy thoughts in case you get town kpā€™d overnight wouldnā€™t be bad, iā€™m just not sure how much weight theyā€™re going to have

Nonono, most my posts are filled with memes that reading them is just a true hassle, Iā€™m going to give a legacy post but atm Iā€™m trying to think of what is actually mine and what Wind caused.

@WindwardAway
:gun:

Basically my legacy is kill sulit, keep an eye on Squirrel and ranta, good luck with the LW and have everyone out tomorrow.

Thatā€™s basically what I can think off for the most part, not really a good legacy post but I donā€™t trust my reads lmao

also force Eli to do stuff

1 Like

do you think we havenā€™t tried

2 Likes

Force everyone to do stuff
They all willing volunteered for this game

2 Likes

Eli is more of a tree than Gorta is
thatā€™s my legacy

2 Likes

i feel like iā€™ve complained about this before, but for an invitational game, a bar this low seems ridiculous
please donā€™t do that again

4 Likes

screw warnings for inactivity
get rid of them instantly

1 Like

Tfw some people post more than that and still donā€™t contribute anything useful

At this point there should be stricter regulations because if every game on FoL is going to become a slankfest i really donā€™t want to join

3 Likes

crich literally killed by the inactivity of other players

3 Likes

and me dont forget me I did that

3 Likes

did he stutter?

okay but seriously

this

this is not acceptable

Wow, thatā€™s more posts than I thought