Players' Choice Invitational - Town Wins!

Any objections to that? No? Ok

Next up, who is the scum out of Squirrel/Marl/Vulgard ?

I’m currently leaning the most towards vulgard but if we want to make sure marl doesn’t tunnel squirrel we can kill him. TBH I think I townread everyone but vulgard so I’d like to hear everyone else’s thoughts on that

/vote Squirrel @Host_Account_5
that is all

well thats awesome

yeah I’ll probably ISO both Vulgard and Squirrel when I get home (plus weekened yay) but I am still leaning towards Vulgard right now. FMPOV if vulgard is town then it’s squirrel so this is kinda locked in my eyes? Problems for later me

Yeah, I figure I should just out the roles now

Atlas - Vanilla Town, Slot 15.
YBW - Deathproof, Slot 1
Vulgard - Vanilla, slot ???
Squirrel -Vanilla, Slot ???
Marl - Vanilla, Slot ???

Also I’m gonna be gone basically all day
But that doesn’t matter if nobodys ever here

/vote noexe @Host_Account_5

You know I just remembered I value my life
/unvote @Host_Account_5

well that’s garbage
the mechclear was the towniest player
why can it never be someone who isn’t a blatant villager

@Marluxion vote squirrel
@Squirrel2412 self-hammer

we rush to f3 this day phase is legitimately pointless

with ybw being pretty clearly town and also deathproof the other two players alive vote each other and if i’m there i’ll bury the fuck out of who’s there with me

that’s assuming it’s not just squirrel but you know

also i like how the thread’s deciding i’m a wolf because i haven’t died over the prs
i’m vt and spewed myself as such numerous times
there was a mechanical argument to kill the prs over me and now i’m definitely going to f3 because you’ve built up paranoia on me
there’s also the fact the last 2 yeets were perfectly acceptable from any pov and so is the squirrel yeet so me pushing these people isn’t wolfy
i tried to push atlas and it got like 0 traction so you can’t accuse me of not exploring alternatives either

let’s not pretend you guys wouldn’t have killed eli and ranta in my position
eli basically committed suicide through his eod vote and ranta was completely trolling
you can’t possibly think that these people being voted out means i’m a wolf
or that me not dying over the literal lockclear n3 vig / the neighborizer who’s been hardspewed not “found lw” by wind is somehow suspicious either

if the wolf is marl then he pushed himself into a corner with his squirrel push
if the wolf is atlas then my earlier push on him was correct but nobody listened
and if the wolf is squirrel then this is gg

actually i wouldn’t be surprised if deadchat thought i was mafia by now but that’s my shitty townplay unfortunately
i was playing this game alongside another game and it looks like i’ll be landing in f3 as vt in both of these games yippee
hoping i don’t vote wrong this time like i did in that game

also
if ybw is mafia then we’ve already lost because as deathproof he automatically wins f3
so it won’t even be my fault
i think he’s town
i had suspicions on him day 1 but with him not having tmi on the top wagons i think he wouldn’t have been able to try to push wolf agenda like it looked like he did at eod1
plus, i’ve seen something similar before from him in sorc17 and he was town there too

yes I know it’s quite rich for me to say that after encouraging a 9-person rand but the fact three villagers in this game have actively wanted to get themselves killed for no reason at all other than to make the game harder for everyone else in a fucking INVITATIONAL GAME is the most tilting thing I have seen this year so far

this is assuming squirrel is a villager but even if he’s the lw wtf has he been trying to accomplish