Players' Choice Invitational - Town Wins!

I like the poe of me/vulg/marl

I’d prefer to die first since I think it’ll make marl easier to solve, but I think vulgard is wolfier than marl

given ybw is consensus town and deathproof atlas probably dies tonight so I’m disregarding his slot

1 Like

can’t wait to get voted by ybw in f3 after pushing two packwolves and getting spewed by the third because apparently me surviving as a VT over town PRs is suspicious and me pushing people everybody wants to die is also suspicious

slot 7

wind literally tried to pocket me on numerous occasions and kept trying to make sure I wasn’t pushing her or her packmates

noexe isn’t great unless you’re trying to get ybw voted

4 v 1 now
noexe
kill → 3 v 1
misyeet → 2 v 1
kill → parity

oh yeah I guess I should claim

my numbers are 3 and 4 respectively

@YoubutWorse

when’s the optimal start of day and day start for you?

idk if this matters here but go off I guess

it doesn’t matter to me because I’ll be burying one person for the entire day

well

I want our consensus town deathproof to have time to read people lol

yeah but you responded to me so I assumed you were asking me too

if ybw is lw

he deserves the win imo

oh

that’s fair

I meant to quote but it didn’t show up

okay

but I still contend that me getting out wouldn’t make f3 easier

i’d vote rn but I don’t trust marl to hammer at a convenient time

no its bc ur posting isnt very great

this just looks like you’re complaining for being scumread for these things as wolf, also that still isnt why, your actions and what you say is just sus

I dont really see why you would assume that after what you’ve said before, the context doesnt make sense and I think you may have just done an tmi

Who was it that said we shouldnt look at TMI and stuff like that bc the lw wouldnt have any?
Oh yeah you

Between like 12pm cst - 5pm cst. It doesnt really matter as I’ll probably have more than enough time to read people in a 24h timeframes (I like doing this more than hw)

1 Like

/vote Squirrel2412 @Host_Account_5

ok fine just speedrun to f3 and vote me so at least this time I’m not the one who voted incorrectly

idk how to be villagery anymore
i’ve done all i know how to do

idk how to fix that and I haven’t known how to fix that for literal years at this point so whatevs