Players' Choice Invitational - Town Wins!

yeah I have very little

if i assumed the neighborhood was closed why would i try to speak in a closed neighborhood :wowee:

ybw while you’re here

why did you choose deathproof?

i didnt want scum to have it

you’re gonna have to elaborate on that one

also I thought that I’d probably get nkd at some point and wanted to try and get myself killed

that never happened tho

i didnt want scum to have deathproof so I took it early so that anyone who tried wouldnt get it

is that why you were super tryharding earlier

yea a bit
also bc I just want to win and make sure I’m right in what I say

ybw

also marl, since ur here, if ur 100% convinced its squirrel why dont you vote him? He is at l-1 right?

why try hard when you can end the game with a single message

(i was right about to do exactly that why did you have to spoil my booming)

1 Like

wait dont wait

i wanna say something first

also i think nobody else is taking this game seriously so i wanted to actually backread but with the clusterfuck that is last night i’m pretty much ready to just end the game now

you’re deathproof what do you care
you’re gonna be in final 3 no matter what happens

but go off

marl, if it is actually squirrel, if all along it has been squirrel, and dead chat has been screaming at us for a full week now, and I’ve been shielding him this entire time, and you were right since D1, then like whatever

but

i know that squirrel as scum can do this and yadadadadadah but why would he vote himself in this situation, let vulgard vote him as well, and then not unvote or do anything about it. like even if he is scum he never unvoted himself and I think he’s probably asleep rn, he knew that you had not voted yet and he knew that u almost always vote on his slot

what if its not him