Players' Choice Invitational - Town Wins!

if ur gonna still vote him and theres nothing I can do just do it, but like
I still really think its vulgard tbh

also the neighborhood was closed
so even if i wanted to talk in it i could not have

1 Like

if itā€™s not him i have to actually tryhard
iā€™ve been trying to get him to die since day 1 because his posting was extremely stereotypical of scum and i have basically been bashing my head against a wall
even if he is town i dont really blame myself because his posting has not been good and i dont understand why heā€™d be willing to vote himself as town here

the whole ā€˜let it randā€™ thing day (4?) at the time seemed funny and I was totally down, but afterwards how they tried to kinda gaslight people by talking about how they only pushed wolves and only voted wolves was really weird when theyā€™re the person who lead that vote. they also just feel like theyā€™re lamisting in like half their posts, talking about how theyre such an obv villager and stuff like that. I rememeber their days before the LW hunt not being amazing either but I kinda forgot about those bc their defense to it was good. I will take another look at it, especially if you hammer squirrel here and the game doesnā€™t end, but I still think itā€™s vulgard and if the game ends here then oops lmao

why would he be willing to vote himself as scum here when he has me defending his every action is the thing?
like he couldve easily convinced me and atlas to vote someone else and acted on that but he voted himself
I just dont see it

i dont 100% think squirrel is town but I still think heā€™s townier than vulgard
if youā€™re going to vote him then again just do it bc I wanna see the flip as much as you do

the only reason i can think of to do it at all is a gambit as scum to get people to get cold feet and to squeeze into final 3 in the most doomed game of all time

like legit
w/w wagons day 1 with the lw and the wolf kp
2 scum button pressed by investigatives (fucking ace detective gorta dojima)
all of his wolfteam dying by day 3 and having to last 4 days alone

if i were in his shoes iā€™d be basically just ready to throw in the towel and self vote too

not to mention the fucking village idiot who refuses to get off of your ass until you die

keeping up wim as a wolf is just
hard
itā€™s not fun to be in thread like it is as a villager because there is significantly more pressure
so thatā€™s the only reason i can really comprehend for why heā€™d just be willing to give up and self vote

this just feels like conf bias tho, how and why he could do it as scum without thinking about how he does it as town
if the game doesnt end on vulgard Iā€™m down to look at things again but I still think squirrel is more town than vulgard

final 3 is your story no matter what anyway
iā€™m basically always dying here if squirrel dies and iā€™m wrong because wolves canā€™t risk me re-evaluating the game and catching them

youā€™re deathproof
so even if youā€™re completely correct and the biggest threat in lylo and it is vulgard, he canā€™t kill you

wait
wolf kill isnā€™t optional right

it is

it is optional
which means we arenā€™t going to get another kills worth of information probably

meaning itā€™ll be final 4

wait what happens if we spam vote no yeet every day

Iā€™ve been worried the wolves may like fake a kill in order to make it look like I was attacked
but I think its probably still better to kill depending on who it is? meh

iā€™m pretty sure no matter of the last scum itā€™s always correct to not take the game to final 3

1 Like

just
mathematically
the same reason itā€™s always correct for town to no yeet in final 4 to get it to final 3

1 Like

i think iā€™m gonna vote soon
if you have anything you want to say now then go for it