Players' Choice Invitational - Town Wins!

i like how we’re just accepting this as a fact

2 Likes

also weren’t there only two memes at that point that ranta posted

+1
it was phrased like a controversial read but most people townread me lmao

3 Likes

So here’s the thing. If Vulgard is town, then this isn’t the town!Vulgard that i’m used to playing with.
It’s a weird feeling tbh.

i want to say the same but then i remember i was dead certain vulgard was a wolf in FAM and it was 100% a paranoia read

my track record of reading vulgard is not good
which is a good reason for me not to bank on that take on the first day of the game lol

Arctic

remember when i said vul would push you when he actually got into thread

and then he did.

Question: how natural did that interaction feel to you from his side of things, at the time, and now looking back at it

mine is and he isnt as villagery as he normally is

2 Likes

i think actually the last time i played with town vulgard he was not super villagery and my wolf team just ML’d him immediately

what interaction
him wolfreading me or his response to you saying that he’d wolfread me?

him wolfreading you

i see whats happening here

1 Like

do you think he just faked scumreads on me because you said he would do it lol

honestly it wouldnt surprise me because he wasnt really treating my slot with due diligence
his comments were pretty much “bruh” and “yikes” until i asked him to elaborate

1 Like

It was a predictable move by Vul

i just wanted to see how much he would push you and the vigor behind it. From my PoV, it was severaly lacking

Yeah pretty much lmao

but when i asked him to elaborate he did, so if he was a wolf why didnt he just post these thoughts earlier
i dont think he was trying to look good

2 Likes

honestly idk wtf is happening
i wanna talk to the guy about emilia among other things

good question
it wouldve come under less scrutiny in the first place if hed given the explanations earlier and he would know that

mmm

remember when i said how you werent being obvtown at the start, and people while people were wolfreading you, and some were voting you

he just jumped on and voted you

yes, he would know how bad that looks, but town do it all time with no progression. its a wifom move on his part with his approach on you.

and then he literally tried to point out that the number of wolfreads indicates t!arctic but like a century too late

1 Like

idk it’s performative