Players' Choice Invitational - Town Wins!

or maybe it’s not performative considering how incredibly late it was
i need to think about that more

it’s an odd post at any rate

I sense the tide of change turning against Vulgard and am eager to join in by saying I too think they are mafia.

1 Like

I think being late in town reading Arctic isn’t the problem. It’s more about how they put on a show about how obviously town Arctic is, when the thread has coming round on that for a while before Vulgard said as such.

2 Likes

Vulgard moved his vote to Ranta, now jumping off that wagon, leaving CRich the highest wagon at the moment

hmmm

Technically I’m tied with Ash.

Wind are you still voting me? No worries if you are, I’ll give you a sec to change your vote we all make mistakes :heart:.

no cause vulgard is on ranta, so ash has 3 votes

your the highest wagon atm, unless i missed a vote

Or I would be tied without my vote on Ash.

shrug
he clearly had a reason for voting me from his explanation later, so i dont see why he wouldnt have posted it when first voting me as a wolf

I’m voting on Ash.

oh you voted ash okay

interesting

so when ash was the highest wagon, he jumped off then

1 Like

Yes that’s what happened. Which might point towards Ash and I as V/V if Vul is wolf?
I think that a tie would lead to RNG on who gets chopped.
Don’t take my word on it though.

I like the Ash vs squirrel idea the most tbh.

Crich really doesn’t seem town but apparently that’s just normal for the according to what everyone is saying?? How do people read crich slot then?

/vote squirrel for now @Host_Account_5

1 Like

Day 1 VC 7

Voted Voters Votes
Ash4fun Atlas (#317), Squirrel2412 (#331), Gorta (#1619), CRichard (#1723) 4/9
Squirrel2412 Marluxion (#319), Ash4fun (#338), Arctic (#1699), Anonymoose (#1877) 4/9
CRichardFortressLies Blizer (#505), EliThePsycho (#1495), YoubutWorse (#1523) 3/9
Anonymoose WindwardAway (#1032), CRichard (#1701) 2/9
Wazza Sulit (#384) 1/9
Arctic Ranta (#731) 1/9
Ranta Vulgard (#1760) 1/9
Not Voting Wazza 1

@Host_Account_5

1 Like

if Vul is a wolf

yes thats a very plausible scenario

also could be that ash is his wolfmate, and he jumped off when he realized they were the highest wagon

nontheless, i think if Vul is wolf, you look much better due to his vote movement

im dumb i put anonymoose’s vote on ash instead of squirrel

1 Like

also im fine with the squirrel/ash thing

ill keep my vote on crich for now, but ill prob move it onto ash i think

i townlean squirrel more because i just recently played scp with them, and they give off the same vibes a bit

the ash wagon sucks still

why vote ash if you think crich is scum