Players' Choice Invitational - Town Wins!

also elaborate because this isn’t good enough for me

no one has said this
i’ve said he has whack reads
also @CRichardFortressLies can you link that jojos game where you were scum which marl is talking about

The way hes approaching the game is prolly my biggest reason

it feels similar to his town game in SCP

i wolf read his ass early on for it, but then i readjusted my read on the slot and i saw how i was misreading his content and approach towards threadstate.

i love the good old “seems like last game but have never seen them wolf” reads

unless you’ve actually seen him wolf in which case i’ll shut up

Cause i find Vul wolf, and him jumping off the ash wagon after it was the highest wagon, cause CRich voted ash for self-pres, raised some flags to me.

While Ash can be town here, it also looks like hes jumping off the wagon that his partner is getting pushed on aswell.

Large Game - Special Game - JoJos Bizarre Adventure Part 7 Forum Mafia- Game Thread [8/19] - Game Over | Mafia Colosseum
This game was played 13 months ago, so beware of trying to meta me using this game.

I havent seen wolf yet, but i dislike ash more than squirrel personally

again, i would go for it, but im more preferable towards ash because of Vul jumping off the wagon.

If Ash is a hit, Vulgard’s wolf equity increases by a lot for jumping off the Ash wagon.

1 Like

also marl

regardless of ash’s alignment, him jumping off, he knew that CRich would become tied/the leading wagon at the time, which is a good look for CRich if its W!Vul

Essentially yes

W!Vul could jump off the wagon regardless of alignment, but if its W!Ash, it burys him

1 Like

mmmm
this is some good stuff
especially when vul has crich and squirrel as town/null and can’t afford to switch to them

2 Likes

i think the ash and squirrel wagons both look fine
the only wagon i didnt like was crichs

I feel like YBW looks bad from his vote

that was the definition of an oppurtunistic vote onto the slot

1 Like

I think that if Ash and Vulgard are wolves, then Blizer is never wolves with those two.

yeah, mainly eli/ybw
idk what i would expect town eli to do differently though, he normally just reads a random slot and then decides they’re town or votes them so shrug

1 Like

I’m not really convinced it’s a mistake but I do plan on focusing on relevant wagons today and so far you’re not one of them.

i mean if you think i’m a wolf why not push me
it’d spare me from having to play town again

thinking about wagons is a breath of fresh air honestly lol

i think ranta’s probably just a hit though and idk why the wagon’s being avoided
yes i gave a townread on the slot earlier but she hasn’t posted anything since and that’s a red flag

I think that YBW and Eli can have a wolf in them. Yet I don’t think those two are both wolves, as they would probably be told not to vote together on a town in scum chat, which would be me in this case.