Pokemon Xros Wars Game Over Mafia Victory

The EoD explosion is coming

Going to get some supper now too. I’ll be back before EoD unless someone gets hammered, so talk to everyone then. :sleepingleafeon:

Wolves can do that too to appear villagery. Now to handle supper for real. :sleepingleafeon:

I thought you said I wouldn’t gain much out of this.

You mean aside the fact you’re acting like I’ve seen you before as a wolf and the fact you’ve flip flopped reads on me and others so fast I got whiplash to suit whatever need you had? No real particular reason none at all :stuck_out_tongue:

Official Votecount 5.4

Leafia (3): Jarek, Stellaluna, Dum
Jarek (2): Lucyfer, Leafia
Frostwolf103 (1): Neon

Not Voting (5): Olivest, LadyLambdaDelta, Beancat, KingTroll, Frostwolf103

hi guys! think describing things would be an ate to excuse my inactivity so what’s up what’s the most recent developments

will try to catch up eod is uhhh today right

Yes, it will end in 5 hours soon.

thanks broski

oh catching up on this thread is painful. main wagons are jarek and leafia rn i’ll just focus on them

yeah i’m cool with getting exed out via the modshot i’m probably the safest person to get rid of using that. unless i somehow clear my slot in the next four hours in which case if spec chat shoots me they’re throwing

The mod vig probably only kills active pokemon, not two at once.

oh would that mean that i’d lose the same pokemon to poison and the modvig if they both took it out on the same night

eh

God i hate u all

thanks lucyfer i’m having a real one too

The mod vig only kills one pokemon, i already asked

i was assuming that it wouldn’t cross target with the poison lmao

would you like to tell me anything about the game rather than yelling at me for uhhhh trying to catch up without having all the context

You know how frigging bored I am in my mind?