Pokemon Xros Wars Game Over Mafia Victory

yeah i saw that, and they literally said in the next line “but then wtf happened with the PC”

In future games if I get parity checked I’m self-killing and immediately going to spec chat. This isn’t worth it.

i dont know what to tell you, looking again still doesnt make me think stella and frost are any less townie

ya at this point I kinda get it

it could just be me I guess, playing with them in a recent wolf game, that was like 6 months or a year ago, and a recent town game, and regoing through this iso, I think its closer to their wolf game

Official Votecount 5.5

Leafia (3): Jarek, Stellaluna, Dum
Jarek (3): Lucyfer, Leafia, Frostwolf103
Frostwolf103 (1): Neon

Not Voting (4): Olivest, LadyLambdaDelta, Beancat, KingTroll

Who’s the “them” in this equation, again?

day 5 is gunna be 99.9% of the time, leafia flipping town, then the very likely mylo will be, “Wisp had TMI” lol

sorry, Mistyx (Stella)

for speculations sake, lets say for a moment i belive the PC has bullshit going on.

Who do you think is the scums in it and why?

If you want to use a previous game thats fine by me but pls link

like im not sure how u guys can go through this very complacent thought process, kill town over and over, and not think something is up

youve pushed this single, basically irrelevant point like 5 times
youve dodged me asking if its a considerable point in your wolfread
youve dodged me explaining it after youve done it twice
like dum said, youve ignored like, every single other line of that post that says its a theoretical gut spilling space thats based entirely on social and not on mechanical

its just getting hard for me to believe youre doing this in good faith anymore
-luna

I’d have to look for the wolf game, but it would also require me to log back on to my main
the town game is a hydra between Mistyx and OM

Yeah. I’m having the same Leafia problem here where I’ve only ever seen Misty play wolf, and in that game I had this persistent instinct on her that could have just been luck. It’s hard. All of this is hard. Unlocking my actual reads takes so much detangling of my own thought process, and I’m not in the mood to do any of it.

I mean lucyfer, the reason im not that shaken is the only wagon i actually belived strongly in was eliza. Sure it sucks it was town, but im basically going by PoE. I think my towncore is solid enough for me to go off on

thats gonna suck because like it or not their playstyle will be noticibly different from being in a hydra with a player that isint here

whats ur towncore again?

Jar/LLD/Stella/Neon/Frostwolf (socially)

by implication, jarek is in it

this is trash I gotta prove two people in this PoE are wolves for anyone to budge lol