Pokemon Xros Wars Game Over Mafia Victory

I don’t have a lot of experience but I do know Frost struggles under pressure.

to be fair I think its very reasonable to not vote the person u are parity checked with lmao
because that’s silly, and I have no clue how Frost managed to overcome logic to do that, unless i missed somewhere, where they didn’t like Stella or thought the check could be fake

no, but you cant reasonably expect an outsider to just act like you are fucking lock town or some crap

I believe it’s at least possible. Just very unlikely.

I think this is a more likely hit but I’ll reeval based on viable wagons

Official Votecount 6.7

Jarek (3): Lucyfer, Frostwolf103, Leafia
Leafia (2): Jarek, Stellaluna
Frostwolf103 (1): Neon

Not Voting (5): Olivest, LadyLambdaDelta, Beancat, KingTroll, Dum

I’m not acting like that. I’m saying it’s a better idea from my perspective because I know I’m a villager but Frost could be a wolf. Why do.you think I should think that I’m a better elimination than Frost? Because that’s exactly what you’re telling me right now.

but frost can’t be a wolf to them under the average situation lol

It definitely isn’t.

you asked someone to vote their PC thats never reasonable like what

“hey ajrek vote your pc or be otted wolf”
“no thats bad”
“still better than voting me”

Who cares? He can still be a wolf to me. Why should what their situation is affect what I think is the better execution?

:upside_down_face:

like the way you handled that its like you think you are some sort of mod confirmed townie on the same level of what a perceived green check from jareks POV would be

Chances this is W/W lol.

No way it would happen 2 games in a row where two wolves post identical messages at the exact same time in thread.

Right?

RIGHTTTTTT?

You talk like Stella is confiemed town or something. She isn’t.

what

i know,

but consider the point of view of the people you are talking to. From jareks pov what you asked is completly absurd

So you don’t think Frost is a hit?