Pokemon Xros Wars Game Over Mafia Victory

Also what just happen?

Only one person ded, so maybe heon stacked?

You mean on Eevee/Magnus?

Hypothetically either factional and Neon went on Magnus or either side have missed one attack.

Probably

But like, Magnus is such an WTF kill for wolfs

afternoon
the fact that jarek goes into full on rage mode when anyone questions his “mech” “clear” is beginning to look twtbw to me but idk if thats just from staring at his posts for so long that ive went insane

when you wake up, tell me if you SP’d please
thats generally useful knowledge

No someone got healed

I’m not claiming anything until Eliza outs her night action it’s important to my mech.

i see. If what im thinking happened i think we pmuch always turbo eliza today

@ElizaThePsycho get in here

Not necessarily true since the wolves can use the killing action alongside their abilities. It isn’t only use one or the other. Pretty sure the host even confirmed that. I’m not sure if I should give you town points for being able to heal or not though.

Lady/Eliza probably not w/w. Their argument just feels too real and probably would’ve been in wolfchat were they both wolves.

Not sure I like the shot but there’s worse shots than that.

Accidentally hit thereply to button on one of Eliza’s posts just now. Oh well.

Thanks for erasing some of my doubts that you’re a wolf Eliza. I’m fine for finishing this wolf off.

VOTE: Eliza

I knew I was right to trust Magnus.

At most, 1 wolf was on yourvwagon I’m guessing. I highly doubt it wascwolf motivated.

Maybe so I can actually be useful if wolves forget about Corvinight’s passive? I don’t know why a wolf freezer would do so.

I put out a readlist near the end of D3.

This

And this don’t match. Please explain.

Instead, try voting a likely wolf.

First, who’d you shoot last night?

Yeah. We have cookies. Raisin cookies.

Laughs I want to give you town points just for making me laugh IRL here honestly.

Not really. Of course they’d want him dead. He’s one of the best players on the site.

Loving this idea honestly.

not wrong, and you probably always factional it at some point, but i personally dont factional magnus until people start finding it as town (which not many had up until now). Being the best goes both ways, it would take some precious time for us to be fine with magnus town, at which point woofs factional it

But thats just my 3 cents

oki doki
looks like the games gonna be held up for now

it was me who unfroze you. honestly, i did it not because your pokemon could perform actions, but so that there is no one to attack me this night. you are pretty much the one who wolfleans on me the most. so in order to save myself i assumed your pokemon is not burning and try to freeze it so that you could not faint my last pokemon.

what is this PoE

so they arent helping the town wincon, and u think this is townie?

you arent townie, I also haven’t bother shooting many of the players to have claimed having killing abilities
Eliza/Neon/Dum

since when, and based off what?

I dont need to do anything, I think this game is taking too long for this to be a problem, without the kills going out, we have lost exactly 3 people officially

but we are currently at 9/4 most likely, which leaves us with only two more official mislynches

Where did u do this, I remember u trying to connect me to Eliza, which im not even sure how my EoD was me trying to save them, of which we also still have no confirmation on their alignment. My problem with you, is after all that whining, ur EoD was pretty much just you meming as usual, and given snarky responses. Also I think ELiza’s day start so far was kinda townie

this isn’t the townie thought process u think it is, at least in the sense of talking about yourself, you had one good reaction day 1 to pressure, and it got u going for a couple posts, and then u died out into oblivion

its possible, since I dont think Neon can swap? and their day start doesn’t make me believe anything happened to them, but that begs the question why? Reading the mechanical actions this game has been hell

why did u poison nokiel, and “I was voting them”, is not the answer I want

What are these reasons

possibly, still need more information from the players involved, particularly Neon

u call this full on rage mode? like the only place I could see that, was maybe day 1 with ur case and vote on them, and that 100% wasn’t full rage mode either.

interesting

ya but weird night action, isn’t the KP, and LLD has been super open about their night actions, so I just take this as shade

I dont think Eliza is a hit anymore

Why, because u town read them? I shot them, because I thought they had a killing ability, and I didn’t think it was townie for them to keep it secret, because I had believed that had a chance of being the one that took out one of LLDs pokemon

I gotta go check ur iso to see if this isn’t just a blatant lie

im not sure why wolf u announces that u were unburned either, but if town unburned u with a fucking roleblocker, that baffles me more than anything, since it just reads as bad play

I copied my read list from before, and just switched things around, I did not mean to copy the whole post, which was what I had at top about the gun to the head

k?

hmm, that’s good to note, thanks

:roll_eyes:

showing they are unsure whom to vote

OP should be updated with links and player deaths