Pokemon Xros Wars Game Over Mafia Victory

1. fair meh idk
    i still think both of you are individually wolfy
  2. she just won a game where she won off a EoD cfd bus so… eliza gaming probably

-luna

Going to head out now until I get home so talkto everyone then. :sleepingleafeon:

okay give me some examples to work with
its hard for me to make my case when i dont know what its against

To be fair that could be said about a lot of people. There are so many variables i gotta think about now, and i at least played with KT and they attempted to push things town and their partners a like, here, there is nothing. I plan on reisoing them when i have time, because i wasnt in a good state of mind when i wrote it. Im still linking a lot of people to frost/jarek, rather than foing my best to find them objectively townie or wolfie.

Tonally tho, i think olivert is pretty good, and ironically, if you are a wolf, i think also looks good for them

Official Votecount 4.1

ElizaThePsycho (5): Dum, Stellaluna, Leafia, Jar, beancat
Olivert (1): Lucyfer

Not Voting (7): Olivest, Jarek, Frostwolf103, LadyLambdaDelta, KingTroll, Neon, ElizaThePsycho

So what’s your excuse? That we never interacted each other? No sharing reads with each other? No opinion of each other?

Is that what you feel that’s lacking between me and Jarek?

Tbf thwre is one thing thay reminds me of their wolf game and thats the AtE, but im not to certain if that means anything in regarss to their alignment, since ive never really seen a town game from them

I havent thought about u both being w/w in terms of how u interacted with each other, i just think there are points that make me question if u are both town on an individual lvl

Well apparently I got it correct once again

Well in that case, be my guest

Stop appropriating my culture for your reactions

o no i have been called out for appropriating cat culture

-luna

VOTE: Eliza

Friendly reminder that phase end is in a little over 5 hours, since I am back home sooner than I thought. If you would like me to keep it 72 hours, plz say so in ur role pms.

UPDATE: Was asked to keep it 72 hours, I also just noticed that Trisscar didn’t clarify it could either be 48 hours or 72 hours. So I don’t feel its good to deny yall the 72 hours thats confirmed in the day 4 post.

@ElizaThePsycho | @Stellaluna | @Zorvo | @Olivest | @Jarek | @Neon | @Lucyfer | @Frostwolf103 | @Dum @LadyLambdaDelta | @Magnus | @Nokiel | @Jar | @KingTroll

My day off is gunna be during the night phase and another 24 hours isnt gunna do us any good for our sanity, mafia os fun

we could just hammer

~stella

this