Pokemon Xros Wars Game Over Mafia Victory

setup says so

Where have i been ignoring your post?

I think both neon and stella are well in the town core.

Funny uve said this to me twice, last EoD i was sitting off wagon in case of a tie, its true though i pobably wouldve voted Olivia in that case. I also dont think i change this wagon, i just have different thoughts on early hammers and handling of players that have been wagons all day

Let me correct that statement, i think anti spew can exist and i think that Eliza is probably a player that would do it, but id rather not ignore their thoughts, though i wouldnt call anything above from them, good thoughts that i would care about

Also if its anti spew, nothing they say matters, not in terms of KT nor in terms of u, thats the point of anti spew, u ignore it, so trying to tell me how i should resd it, is weird

why is this even a discussion point? We can engage with eliza, just being mindful of the fact she could be in anti spew. We will know soon enough if thats the case

Official Vote 4.2

ElizaThePsycho (5): Dum, Stellaluna, Leafia, Jar, beancat
Leafia (2): Neon, Olivest
Olivert (1): Lucyfer

Not Voting (5): Jarek, Frostwolf103, LadyLambdaDelta, KingTroll, ElizaThePsycho

Idon’t even know what to say to this. If you want to yeet an obvious villager instead of an obvious wolf, be my guest. I’m so far out of my wolfmeta that it isn’t even funny and all of you are going to feel stupid when I flip V.

That honestly makes sense too.

I am not deep lol

No one has said anything about the catchup posts that I do every time I get on and right now, I don’t care what you think about them when you somehow think I’m a wolf for some unknown reason. You have barely engaged me at all and no one has tried to understand the way I’m thinking here which is annoying.

Stella I can understand how she’s wolfreading me as her explaination for doing so is pretty villagery as I can see how a villager could be wolfreading me for that reason. She’s the only one who has bothered to even try to figure out my alignment for themselves. Everyone else has just been sheeping that read which would be super easy for a wolf to do as I’m a mislynch waiting to happen and the wolves know it or have bs reasons to wolfread me like Neon does.

Neon, just because someone acted similar to being pushed to a game where they were being pushed as a wolf doesn’t mean they can’t be a villager, especially when they provide a game where they acted the same way to being pushed as a villager.

Now everyone, iso me and draw your own conclusions without any preconsceptions of my alignment. No matter what you think I am right now and provide your reasoning for your read on me.

Funny that that’s the part you claim not to be. Laughs Are you saying you’re just a wolf?

I can promise you though that the wolves will try to misyeet me to save Eliza. Willing to bet the wolves wanted the extra 24 hours to try and save her.

Callung it a night now so good night everyone. :sleepingleafeon:

Leafia i did pbap of your posts, i said ur first half was wolfy, ur second half is townie, and ur erd half which isnt ibcluded, gth is wolfy

I even concluded at the time, that u were townie lol

I mean if u want i could iso your new set of posts

Hey Leafia just to be clear here the person currently controlling this account is May “Tunnelling” May, clown of the circus, and this message is activating my tunnelbrain so hard it’s insane.

I am trying very very hard to have any degree of restraint here but there are rabid wolves (I understand that wolf is not the best animal to use in this situation but none of the other ones have the right vibe & connotations so you’re just gonna have to ignore the mafia meaning) in my head and they DO want to kill you right now.

If you want to convince me that it’s bad to vote you then you will do that best by finding them Another Target, which means answering my awesome questions about the Eliza wagon:

1. How do you think w!Eliza’s partners initially treated Neon’s claimed mech on her, back when it was unrevealed exactly what it was, since Neon was waiting for LLD? Do you think they knew what exactly Neon was implying, or nah?

2. When Neon claimed that cool role, how do you think their attitudes changed? What about when we revealed that the mech was not necessarily true? There’s two scenarios here: Eliza did carry the kill and was roleblocker, meaning the mech was accurate, or Eliza didn’t carry the kill and it was actually on Neon/Lucyfer, in which case the mech used the wrong formula and got the right answer.

3. Looking solely at previous days’ socials, who do you think Eliza’s most likely partners are? FMPOV, Eliza’s EoD2, where she tried to get us killed, was very weird and should have some kind of social explanation, but I’ve been too busy playing Splatoon to put real thought into it, so I’m outsourcing that shit.

4. How does your read on me interact with your read on Eliza? Is there anything we’ve done that makes you think we’re partnered or unpartnered, does one player’s flip affect the other, that kind of thing.

Whoops sorry I wrote my questions before I saw this. Fair enough, feel free to answer them whenever you have time.

obvious lock V never rescind

My Splatfest rank was harmed by the fact that I sleep 12 hours a night, and my skill by the fact that that sleep’s been from 5AM-5PM these days, but I nolifed as best I could regardless of the circumstances.

sucks to suck