Pokemon Xros Wars Game Over Mafia Victory

From my perspective, I’d obviously say “Olivest > Jar > myself > 2wolves”, were you expecting different results?
I might unvote Olivest anyway, though?

My vote is a weapon and it’s helping to make you feel stressed. That’s alright.

Not from this site, I think I am more fond of more old-fashioned games on legacy forum.

Sorry I don’t feel stressed I feel bored. There’s no pressure behind this wagon because everybody is just going Yeah whatever kill Olive. There’s no active case building. I have asked on multiple occasions where the hell it came from and nobody even has the energy to call it wolfy, let alone answer.

It’s very clearly a facade of a wagon and the only open question is whether town will continue that facade through EoD, in which case I can dismiss it as throwing and preserve my ego, or finally relent, in which case I can say that I fixed our slot and preserve my ego.

Stress, for me, comes from active engagement. There’s no active engagement here

If any of you say referring to the rest of town as just “town” is a wolftell I will explode you with a mind beam. In real life. So tread carefully

The VCs actually incriminate Neon and KT if you believe people are listening to their voices, if you think they could be powerwolfing. I haven’t gotten that vibe from either of them today, but voting on the leading wagon instead of having their own convictions two days in a row doesn’t muster a lot of goodwill about them.

I especially find the Eevee vote odd (and I’m treating Eevee as a different player here, to help remain impartial). I find it particularly odd that Neon would on a policy execution when Neon likes to be chaotic.

In this case, Wazza was the policy execution, and both Lissi and Zorvo were spicy executions. Neon tried to jump from Lissi to Zorvo, sticking to her own convictions instead of following Town. So why is she content here?

It’s not so out of character from KingTroll, they’re just more consistent with their votes from day to day (look at D1 and D2 here).

I was originally going to do a joke where I claimed “I don’t really want you to die today” was the nicest thing anyone’s ever said to me and spam heart emoji, but I decided against it. Would that have been funny? I still can’t tell.

That feels like a good answer.

Ya and there is 0 worry onowing u still 2 have pokemon, its just not fun to work around

It doesnt make u not a wolf thoigh, but i made my case on you, im just not sure how conf bias i was going into it

You don’t have to work around me. You can work with me. I know my slot does things while I’m asleep but you shouldn’t particularly worry about that. It’s me now I’m May I’m soooo normal and I love having conversations about the game state

Olivest (4): Magnus, Jar, ElizaThePsycho, LadyLambdaDelta
ElizaThePsycho (3): Leafia, Lucyfer, Nokiel
KingTroll (1): Jarek
LadyLambdaDelta (1): KingTroll
Nokiel (1): Dum
Magnus (1): Neon
Stellaluna (1): Olivest
Leafia (1): Stellaluna

Not Voting (1): Frostwolf103

Neon voting for me is just classic. KT voting Lady…
Wagonomics are crying right now.

Are you actually Town or are you just bothered by this being a terrible wagon regardless?

Who was it thay originally jump on Jarek, was it you? Also what are your current individual reads on both Jarek and Frost, ingnoring the parity cop on them right now?

I mean, you told me i was struggling, so i assumed you hard SRed one of those

I’m bothered by the fact that half the slots in the game, if not more, just completely ignore what I’m saying because of interactions they had with my slot that were out of my control. I know that they do have a right to do that, but it’s still frustrating. This kind of wagon, where I’m just treated mostly as an inconvenience and a bit of a policy, rather than actively wolfread for anything in particular that I did, is fairly new to me, and I haven’t learned how to handle it yet.

And I’m town.

I meant “town is struggling” generally, as in everyone who was here before me.

Sell me on your Stelluna case.

It was me originally jumping on Jarek. I wasn’t originally gonna do a wall about it, but Jaiden encouraged me to and it was fun anyway.

I’ve actually done a similar early game push on Jarek in just about every single game we’ve played together, because they tend to have a distinctive reaction to being pushed that includes starting to actually play the game.

The reaction I got from them to said push was… a lot less defensive than I’m used to from Jarek, but I recognize that they are also progressing as a player and a person, so I can see that being V. I haven’t actually ever played with W!Jarek, so I want to study up on that a little bit before I make a call.

As of now, my Jarek read kinda hangs in the balance, and I should probably do some more investigation on potential alignments and partnerships - I think looking into what they’re encouraging and drawing attention to is going to be the best angle for reads, since I know character development makes it hard to do plain old meta here.

That position - that alignment reads are important reading them - is why I’ve spent so much time thinking about the parity cop, as that’s a huge tell one way or another as to who they could be potentially aligned with.

Frost was an early townread of mine because I’ve seen a lot of w!Frostwolf. Well, more accurately, I’ve seen a lot of very little of w!Frostwolf - the last game I played with them, they randed wolf and then subbed out D1.

There’s enough material out now that “Frostwolf
is playing the game” doesn’t really stand on its own as a basis for a read anymore, but their contributions to town since have been generally positive and I’m happy to leave a townread there for now.

And again, it makes me eye the parity cop check, since Frostwolf is a really, like… good choice for a slot for a wolf to fake townclear. Their meta makes them pretty obvious town already, they’re quieter and aren’t taking huge advantage of the position as a soft greencheck, and they’re just suspicious enough that nobody is really pushing for them as a town leader, you know?

lets pretend that im the only one doing this, which im not, though I wont argue its not a part of it
Eliza made a small case on you, albeit, kinda lazy since they got it through 100 posts, and previously they had liked u enough to heal u

Magnus has talked about u, I can’t recall how deep the case goes off the top of my head

Nokiel might be a bit meh
jar, honestly not to sure why this slot is voting u

I think LLD, has a fair right to think what they are thinking, given ur other heads handling of the game so far