Pokemon Xros Wars Game Over Mafia Victory

If Stellaluna are town, then you and Frostwolf are the same alignment as they have claimed parity cop on you. I townread Frostwolf. It is only within the context of this world I’m building that I townread you. Outside of this world, I don’t know, that’s why I’m building the world

hm. Fair enough.

Thats not english sentence structure is it. In the context of Stellaluna being town, Dum wagon is very important

SIPPPPPPPPP

VOTE: Kingtroll

Jar is obviously a point of contention for some in this group but I’m aiming higher than that.

I think I just did this last game.

you know that metareading is usually a bad way to town or wolfread someone right

Meta reads form a good basis.

what are your thoughts on neon? you have completely disregarded her here. are you sure she is town?

Weird attempt to deflect attention noted.

it is true. care to explain how it is weird?

It is quite strange to bring up someone entirely irrelevant to what is being discussed in an attempt to shade them.

Its quite wolfy in fact.

sometimes thinking out of the box is useful. in this case, i brought up something which hints a little towards you being a wolf and you are calling me wolfy for that.

I find this pretty wolfy

Can someone bring me up to speed in catch up post?

Also my pokemon took nice retour back to arctic lands - meaning I am stuck and frozen.

Will someone claim that action?

It’s quite common psychologically that when someone guilty is the focus of attention they will attempt to shift the focus.

You’ve quoted a block of text doing a deep dive look into you and asked why they aren’t looking at me.

You are trying to refocus attention. I don’t really care if they look at me, I do care that you’ve brought my name up when it was entirely meaningless to the post at hand.

I believe someone said they freeze pokemon. I don’t remember who though.

@Frostwolf103

What’s your readlist, Neon? What’s your perspective?

VOTE: Jar

Hmm…good call.