Pokemon Xros Wars Game Over Mafia Victory

VOTE: Dum

I guess I’ll note this, Im not sure when I will have enough information to decide if this is LHF Eliza, or wolf!Eliza

VOTE: Dum

Should be back in 2ish hours.
I want to pressure Dum here with Lucy.

isn’t lucy in your PoE?

~stella

Zorvo, Dum and Neon are the 3 slots which we scumread the most.

Zorvo feels like he’s trying to get away with doing nothing and so many people seem to just be letting him get by with very little consequence which is wild.

Dum is the slot which we expect the most from out of the 3 due to having played with Dum before. Dum’s initial posts were not great and the post number to analysis ratio was a bit out of whack from what we’d expect from T!Dum and as a slot, we remember you’d asked why we don’t have a mindmeld read on him and why we shade them and that’s because their Zorvo read felt a bit lacking despite it being true on the basics.

Neon as a slot was one which we felt was forced and somewhat fake, as if she was uncertain of how to interact with players due to our playstyles and so is an out of place wolf. Earlier on as well her reads felt a bit more unsubstantiated, however, we likely should’ve just asked her to expand on it more and so this is partially our own thoughts.

Official Votecount 1.3

2Wolves1Hydra (2): LadyLambdaDelta, ElizaThePsycho
Eevee (2): Nokiel, 2Wolves1Hydra
Stellaluna (2): Rajidae, Olivest
Dum (2): Lucyfer, Zorvo
Lucyfer (1): Jarek
Frostwolf103 (1): Stellaluna

Not Voting (6): Eevee, Jar, Dum, Frostwolf103, Neon, KingTroll

VOTE: Zorvo
/shrug

part of me thinks these recent posts are wolfy from Stella, solely based on meta, but im still not sure how good of a Mistyx reader I am

but I kinda still want more time

@Olivest
@Rajidae
Why are you two voting there again?

Stellaluna’s treatment of our fight felt off to me - I’m not sure why she thought that there was ~always a wolf in our fight, when it was… very much what seemed like a playstyle clash to me. Her logic felt filled-back from the conclusion, like she wanted to say there was a wolf there because, y’know, agenda, and then had to make it up later.

Of course, this conclusion relies on you being a villager, which segues nicely into my next point - I think others’ treatment of her slot has been interesting and I think it would be pretty telling. There’s a lot of material for alignment reads around a Stellaluna flip whichever way it goes.

To be clear, I don’t want to make it seem like that singular moment is the only thing making me vote here - their behavior has also been consistently wolfy to my eye throughout the game - but that’s the most succinct, crystalized point I can make about it, y’know?

VOTE: 2Wolves1Hydra

Thanks

another random thought, I’m not sure why Zorvo is flip floping around their 2hydra vote?
the idea of w/w has crossed my mind, since they keep trying to abandon ship there, and because one it makes no sense, to vote elsewhere when a lot of your PoE is built on the notion that Hydra is a wolf, and we are all their partners because we are defending them

Trash vote pls dont. Eevee is notoriously slow to start posting reads, even more than i am. His posts havent been scummy at all for him, making this vote =rand

How, exactly?

Agreed about Eevee.

6 hours?! God

5 hours now actually

Holy sh!t eevee is actually a viable wagon

actually what the actuall fuck is this vote count

Jaiden doesn’t want to hydra with me anymore because I told her I ate a candle :(

Townlean retracted, not in SR tier, but im not exing eevee over this

VOTE: 2Wolves1Hydra