Pokemon Xros Wars Game Over Mafia Victory

Zorvo are u blind

I actually want to vote Jar

Is anyone willing to follow the IC here? I know he’s a wolf and you’ll have to trust me on this

VOTE: Jar

Can you elaborate? Being a IC means people will listen to you, but that doenst mean you are right about everything

The neon post i just replied to is enough of a vig claim

I know, I’m also doing this to see how people will react

It’s a meta read, I can pull up some posts later for comparison but he’s playing wildly differently here than his previous towngame and he’s playing exactly like he’s said he plays as a wolf

Official Votecount 2.0

Dum (3): Lucyfer, Zorvo, Jar
Lucyfer (1): ElizaThePsycho
Olivest (1): Jarek
Rajidae (1): LadyLambdaDelta
LadyLambdaDelta (1): Neon
Jar (1): Rajidae

Not Voting (8): Stellaluna, Olivest, Eevee, Frostwolf103, Dum, Nokiel, KingTroll

The read summed up is “Jar is more focused on appearing towny than solving” which is evidently not how he plays as a villager

All of his remarks are directed towards others instead of having any genuine thought process behind his reads

Will jump in, but can you cite a source for the meta discrepancy ?

i would like to see how i said i play as a wolf because i dont remmember

VOTE: Jar

Pathologic Invitational. He has 70 posts in there so shouldn’t be too arduous to go through them

Added this to votecount 2.0

how soft is the green Check

Also, why did you claim to be able to get a woof if you weren’t

I shall check it out.

It’s something you’ve talked about IRL

Sorry if I’m mistaken and just bullying you, but I really don’t think you’re town here

I thought about letting it sit for a moment because he’s new and getting tunneled in your second FM game is not nice

But I’m pretty confident on this

Looking at the pathologic game, Jar does usually sum up what they think about others and what they do, granted they’ve made 1 post that actually makes an accusation rather than trying to get a clearer idea of what is happening.

Also, is the “feel free to vote me out” an artifact of discord mafia or just setup to question their own behaviour later?

thats okay, i completely understand why you are so confident i am wolf but you should probably think again, i wouldnt be this dumb that i would just use a strat i already must have told you

My bad! I replied to the wrong thing ^^`
So you don’t townread me because I think neons slot is ~null? I apologise for not conveying myself correctly, but I feel that reasoning doesn’t make much sense. What about it is scummy?

And, sorry for complimenting you, I thought you were doing pretty well is all