Flicker! FM - The Kidnapper Team Will Strike Again...

I did

chuuni

I also hate self-introductions

hi, I’m lemon

Why?
Mafia is a well build organization with rules and very rarely interacted with common people.

And the town taxes common people as Hell.

I think town is more evil than mafia.

I’m town that’s about all I need to say I’m trash at this game and I will die

Mister Underwood

There are already two person who admtted the murder.

Also your fake-name is very similar to underworld.

I genuinely just wanted to know why you thought that. It isn’t a pointless question and I don’t like you framing it as one.

I’m the silliest kitty.

^ actual foto of me irl

2 Likes

Kazo looks like an extremely clueless person or an outright troll but none of those are ai lmao

@Zorvo @lol surely this is a jest, no? Both of you claim to of caused this yet claim the other didn’t. This is not a laughing matter! Someone has lost their life today and you’re both fighting over who did it? Not claiming the other did, but claiming that the other didn’t? Preposterous! If I could I would be handing you both over to the proper authorities right now for obstruction of justice, but it’s clear that that isn’t going to be possible at the moment. No worries! Once I get out of here alive I will be happy to hand in your names. Immediately, too! I will personally make sure you will not have 15 minutes of freedom before you end up behind bars. I’m quite the motivator, you see. In my teen years they always called me “The Great Motivator”. They loved me. Even before I hit puberty I was able to bring out the best in people. I could get a car to fly they said. I’m not sure if it was the way I speak, my ability to organise, or just sheer likability, but I have always had this ability. When I used to go to the bakery in my home town, I’d always haggle with the baker. Him and his family would always be resistant but it would always end in a chuckle and me getting an extra couple pies for my buddies down the road. Then, one time, there was a new guy in the bakery. A real hothead. most stubborn person I’ve ever seen. All the sweet talking in the world wasn’t enough for this sour mouthed wall of a man. He must’ve been 6’4. No, 6’5. However tall he was, he was tall. So I came back another time and this time I came with my buddies from town the road. I brought him the finest bottle of brandy I had and in return he joined in on the whole deal and let me haggle some more pies for my regular price. The poor fella didn’t even realise after a drink that we filled one of my old man’s bottles with moonshine and a little bit of food colouring! Was too drunk to know, I suppose. A shame that he went blind. After then they gave me 3 pies instead of 2! It was fantastic. What I’m trying to say is, I will find out the truth from you two, and it’s going to be quite the standard procedure for me. I suggest you come clean now, wouldn’t want to go blind, no?

Would anybody complain if I randomly parked my vote on someone

You don’t really need permission :confused:

I know but I’m stating my intentions ahead of time to boost post count be transparent

Miss Underwood, thank you very much.

As for what you call my “fake-name”, I’m not exactly sure what you mean. I am as honest as they come. As my father always said, “transparency can clear the darkest of hearts”. I have not lied once so far and you have dishonoured me by implying I have committed such a misdeed. I play by the books, for the books! That’s what my father taught me.

I wouldn’t suppose that person would be me, would it?

/vote @neon

No just someone random on the list for no particular reason

A gambler… I see. If you caught me in my delinquent days, I would respect it. However, as the person I am now, I know gambling can lead anyone to misdeeds. Including you.
VOTE: Jarek

Your father should have taught you that women cannot be master detectives.
They can easily misleaded by the simplest details.

I real master detectives would already know that both assumed culprit are mind controlled by the real culprit.