Pokemon Xros Wars Game Over Mafia Victory

See what I mean

Agreed.

I am sorry Iā€™ve slipped back into some of my toxic traits this game.

Apologies.

Least youā€™ve recognized it and apologized.

But what do you intend to do about it in future, I think is the next question?

(Can we put this game into finished and maybe turn likes on @Host_Account_3 if possible pls)

1 Like

Cool.

Total 2022 FM Games: 37 [ :joy_cat: 11 :white_small_square: :wolf: 24 :white_small_square: :monkey_face: 6]

(thanks whysper)

1 Like

Which is improvement over D2 from Helluva Boss FM where I got lynched this early, but still WiFoM everyone else in the end, the rest is handled on Eliza and Zone.

Ill point out

As a community, I will absolutely keep hosting here.

As a community, I refuse to play here because I donā€™t wanna deal with the nightmares of rolling town and feeling like my efforts are meaningless.

Dude Iā€™mma need to source likeā€¦ probably up to 11 new characters for that thatā€™s gonna be interesting.

Not cool, town shouldnā€™t be an auto loss.

Lmfao yeah okay manipulated me so well i called you scum for 4 days straight lol

And this is what I hate.

I want fucking change.

Neon, you havenā€™t shot me for manipulating you.

Quite concerning really.

i will say this much

I have always wanted to host (and will be hosting as that is less time consuming than playing) and this is the only community im not intimidated before i even put my setup in review queue.

:blobby:
covid sux

oh as a related comment

this doesnā€™t have to do with design but imo you were pretty disrespectful towards the villagers during the game + post, especially neon

which is imo unprofessional behaviour as a host

2 Likes

And didnā€™t shoot or do nothing for it.
Meanwhile KT, Stella and Jarek both sitting comfy beside you.

Try to like mafia again mainly.

Toxicity comes when iā€™m miserable in a game.

I dunno Iā€™ll figure it out.

u are correct