Pokemon Xros Wars Game Over Mafia Victory

y’all

stop insulting each other

2 Likes

Mike Trout threw an 18-strikeout no-hitter in high school.

waves hand
you dont want to fight
you want to go home and forget about this game

No. I shot PoE. I voted people who I thought were wolfy. I played fucking mafia you don’t have a right to get irritated and call me trash because I voted town the town died I wasnt the only one who voted them and clearly there was a good enough case for others to believe the same.

Here’s what I think.

I think the reason things can appear toxic or the reason someone has to say post game is because there ends up being something that hurt the game and they want to avoid it for the next game.

There is NONE OF THAT when a wolf loses due to the town.
That is opposite win conditions.
Town will obviously get mad at another town for hindering their win condition.
Wolves will obviously get mad at their partner for making bad plays and hurting their win condition.
It’s common sense.

But town and wolves don’t get mad at each other cause they have different win conditions.
Simple.

So @Arctic you’re right.
In the sense Wolves don’t get mad post game cause if town won due to themselves then there is absolutely no reason to get upset.
The only time wolves will get mad post game is from another wolf driving them with irritation which happens allot less then with a town vs town considering a town is uninformed and there is more of them, the mafia know each other.

i think the fact that post games keep looking like this is what makes town losinf a self fulfilling prophecy if people are mich more inclined to throw around thr blame than reflect on where they themmselves can improve

6 Likes

I want everyone to read and look clearly of what I just posted, it is Important

This game made me contemplate quitting mafia ffs.

This game made me cry multiple times.

my hypothesis is that you idled that night

Mike Trout is an amateur meteorologist. He once called in to a weather channel to say he’d been up all night checking the measurements of a snow storm.

To be fair, I did defend Neon for mafia win condition. Yeah, I kinda expose she’s vigilante but everything else after that is her fair play. I don’t have to contradict her mistakes she make or the lies she said like her claim, because the function of her ability is still the same I got result about her vigi pokemon. So that’s technically truth and her shield to defend herself which would be a hint for me not to press any further. But I can’t let her push me or I may expose more of her ability, so it is a blackmail against her.

I do have to keep reminding myself to stay cool.

Also yeah here’s my mind going through my plan around Neon.

mankind knew they could not change society

1 Like

who the fuck is mike trout i thought it wa s supposed to be a mike hawk joke but it doesnt work

1 Like

baseballer

I do both.
I reflect on myself to improve and go off on a person that I feel also needs to do so.
IDRC if it might seem wrong, but I want town to start winning games and the only way that’s gonna happen is if people vote wolves and learn themselves how they can go about doing that.

mike trout is the reason may and i hydrad

i think i learned a lot about mafia (alignment) this game!
im now cool as ice in thread even when im stressed af irl
i learned that after d1
i hope i was
benign at least

Where can you improve?