Pokemon Xros Wars Game Over Mafia Victory

well you see
there was no mafia kill last night and the only reasons why are my heal on lucy/neon and a roleblock on public enemy #1 eliza

didnt kt literally claim doctor too
also theres like 8 unclaimed pokemon so thereā€™s reasonable doubt about ā€œonly reasonsā€
also eliza could have legit been carrying the factional for trackers/watchers if they did sth like having eliza protect herself from all status effects
-luna

also literally any town would confirm elizas role there
and why would eliza, at eod, after i saved her, as s/s with me, try and force a cfd onto me

oh

Does she ever bus as scum?

Ah wait thatā€™s a stupid question, Helluva Boss FM says hi.

So why is she not posting henry stickman memes with the backstab?

Pretty sure they have and KT has been far wolfier too.

It doesnā€™t if you think Iā€™m a wolf this game and Iā€™m nowhere near confident on any of my reads this game. Iā€™m not even that confident in Eliza being a wolf any more.

Iā€™m beginning to see that too.

KT does not seem like a villager at all after EoD 2. He massively looked like he had TMI on not one but two slots. Thatā€™s not very villagery and he hasnā€™t helped out at all. He hasnā€™t even tried to.

No idea. Not currently home either so my connection might not stay the best so if I suddenly disappear, you know why.

Talking about Olivest solving here.

1. fair meh idk
    i still think both of you are individually wolfy
  2. she just won a game where she won off a EoD cfd bus soā€¦ eliza gaming probably

-luna

Going to head out now until I get home so talkto everyone then. :sleepingleafeon:

okay give me some examples to work with
its hard for me to make my case when i dont know what its against

To be fair that could be said about a lot of people. There are so many variables i gotta think about now, and i at least played with KT and they attempted to push things town and their partners a like, here, there is nothing. I plan on reisoing them when i have time, because i wasnt in a good state of mind when i wrote it. Im still linking a lot of people to frost/jarek, rather than foing my best to find them objectively townie or wolfie.

Tonally tho, i think olivert is pretty good, and ironically, if you are a wolf, i think also looks good for them

Official Votecount 4.1

ElizaThePsycho (5): Dum, Stellaluna, Leafia, Jar, beancat
Olivert (1): Lucyfer

Not Voting (7): Olivest, Jarek, Frostwolf103, LadyLambdaDelta, KingTroll, Neon, ElizaThePsycho

So whatā€™s your excuse? That we never interacted each other? No sharing reads with each other? No opinion of each other?

Is that what you feel thatā€™s lacking between me and Jarek?

Tbf thwre is one thing thay reminds me of their wolf game and thats the AtE, but im not to certain if that means anything in regarss to their alignment, since ive never really seen a town game from them

I havent thought about u both being w/w in terms of how u interacted with each other, i just think there are points that make me question if u are both town on an individual lvl

Well apparently I got it correct once again

Well in that case, be my guest

Stop appropriating my culture for your reactions