Poor Approximations of Catgirls - Thread 1

is alana your alt or main account?
asking because you’ve implying having played here before but i don’t recognize you

Thank you for your input, I’ll consider it

1 Like

dont use this for me please, especially since this isnt another cftwp. just stop calling all of my defenses cftrw please. this stuff happens in literally every game and nobody lets me say anything or else I am an “aggressive wolf”

Why does topic close in 21 hours?
Did someone made the day shorter?

1 Like

Repeatedly scumreading me for openwolfing also just feels like trying to fake a conviction that isn’t there. there’s no consideration of the context in which i did it, and it feels like they are doing it because they’d be expected to do so given everyone thinks openwolfing is actually AI for me

/vote Arete @Nyarchmage

Doggo likes this read

Maybe doggo just pocketed by existing townread on Arctic and existing frown at Arete’s post though, do not take away doggo’s treat if wrong

That’s why I asked if Arete was just mega RTing in the thread
Because half the stuff they said didn’t quite seem real
Idk, not all their posts look so bad, but I get what you’re seeing, more or less

I don’t think openwolfing is AI for you lol
Maybe slightly AI depending on the way in which you go about doing so, but aren’t you town in like 80-90% of the games you openwolf in

For context, wolf Arete has a problem of digging into things as a means of faking conviction which they think a villager would have, but the things they push people for are obviously not AI if you think about them for longer than 5 seconds

Some examples from the hydra vig game are when they called Trochi a wolf because he used a quote from Chloe in an old game and made up some rubbish about how Chloe could have joked about it in wolf chat, and another example is when they shaded someone for making a joke post about orange 0-posting being wolfy

1 Like

it’s bad faith, because he’s misrepresented what i said on many occasions, and basically called everything i did wolfy - which didn’t feel like a villager genuinely evaluating my slot would approach this

as for whether he knows how i play: apparently, he read my iso in five games on mu (both alignments), which is some dedication that i townleaned him for earlier - but the fact he’s trying to use that information to incessantly push me here on a meta basis, when i’ve already clarified that i play differently between sites, is tilting and also feels bad faith which would make it wolfy

the reasons i’m not certain he’s a wolf boil down to his approach being similar to what i expect from him as a villager, as well as the fact my main gripes with him are about read disagreements between me and him (which don’t necessarily make him mafia) and about his push on me (which i have an inherently biased view of)

which is why i’ve repeatedly been saying what i think of the push so that others can weigh in

1 Like

yeah i just read your post on it, if they did it in that poison game then i feel even better about this read too

nutella feels aggressive this game, is that ai

not nutella, night

i disagree, i think this is exactly the type of thing town arete would latch onto
reminds me of their early pushes in the amrock draft game on mu
it’s not bad enough to be wolf ai fmpov

1 Like

:people_hugging:

1 Like

Not gonna lie, JC ignoring me is totally throwing me out of balance
What am I supposed to do next?
Read the thread?
Weh

actually

@JohnCarter explain in detail which meta-related things from MU you believe make me a wolf in this game
which posts
which play patterns
everything

what is cftwr

Hmmno

I will not engage with you for a while because you’re getting upset at me doing so

I’ll update at eod, you may see yourself in readslists though

Glgl <3