Poor Approximations of Catgirls - Thread 1

Isn’t Wazza = Happy? o.O

specifically w*

If I was chainsawing my wolf partner then JC would be wolf…why would they say that?

Wazza with two z’s not one! Double the zzz sleepiness >.<

the fact that arctic is being testy on my push as if it’s some kind of scientific experiment reaction he totally planned all along and epically owned me makes me think I’m right

Vote Wazza @nyarchmage

I read aggressive players the best because I /used to be/ one of them.

Wazza is a wolf.

I won’t be engaging with this slot further because I won’t be changing my mind and am confident they’re a wolf who will just try to +1 up me on charisma all day in a forum I only know half the people.

wolfy post

I meant chainsaw defending me

idfk its late and idk how to type

ily kat

Where did I say Wazza was V in any context of your alignment? I didn’t.

OMGUS vote, your explanation sucks for this one as well

Ohhh… so, a different Wazza then. o: Thanks for the info. <3

:joy_cat:
Is this a catgirl? Sources say nyes~

Wdym you don’t know who this indicates? You’re saying that the people who townread me are my partners defending me, which would be JC and Laser
Feels like you’re scared of stepping on toes by calling people out which is a completely different vibe to what you’re trying to do with your push on me

WAIT…

LaserPointer is Kat? :smiley:

explain
Because that’s genuinely the reason he stated and I was stating that
Am I not allowed to do that?

hmm
the only notable interaction wazza made that I could find before this post was wazza voting jc

the logic doesn’t really make sense to me but we’ll see where this goes

I corrected myself- wait actually you said if I was v so nvm sorry

It’s laser mostly

It actually was
I wrote down some reasons why I voted you in case this came up

Three reasons

1. I wanted to see the votecount spreadsheet thing
  2. Marshal was insisting that all my posts were wolfy, and I wanted to see whether this was a bid to produce content or if it were actually something she seemingly believed in, and if it were the latter I’d consider the fact she didn’t vote me wolfy
  3. the talk with the alt just felt like bluster which established presence while avoiding real interaction. admittedly the purpose for this as either alignment is pretty hard to discern, but i suppose if it’s a wolf alt it could be an early attempt to look unaligned.