Poor Approximations of Catgirls - Thread 1

did you mean someone other than wazza??

Purrleasure to expand your knowledge!

It wasnā€™t just the only notable interaction it was my only post at the time of JCs post and yet he got an entire read on me from it and we should trust him though since heā€™s the best at reasons aggressive players

For whoever played with me in swag city

Wazza is Raskolnikov v2. Their posts are never from a villager.

Villagers:
Arctic
hyena
Min
Marshall

Idk if you think Iā€™m someone else but I am definitely not whoever that is

TARGET VOTES VOTED BY
Marshal 1/12 Arctic (#97)
Wazza 1/12 JohnCarter (#166)
Arctic 1/12 Marshal (#129)
Wisdom 1/12 Moonwink (#132)
JohnCarter 1/12 Wazza (#120)
Not Voting 18 alana; Arete; bladescape; Hippopablompoyeetus; Illwei; InternetStranger; Kyubey; LASERpointer; Marluxion; Millium; min; Mistyx; nightingale; nutella; Vulgard; WindwardAway; Wisdom

Letā€™s make a Swag City 2.0 alliance? :3 Maybe pull in @Mistyx for more fun and toss Wisdom out for her D-Tier Zelda reads?

u know the game has started if arctic is typing a ton of words

Squirrel is a wolf burdended by TMI.

I donā€™t want to continue throwing out basic reads like this without substance but short on time, and wanted to share this too.

Will leave the solving to the rest of yā€™all now.

Squirrel/Wazza wolves

is this guy genuinely serious with his reads @Moonwink
you clearly know him more than the rest of us

Cool post too bad you could easily make it up after the fact

Sure bub x

[this post is addressed to min]

@JohnCarter

Iā€™m willing to give you the benefit of the doubt since weā€™ve never played together but youā€™re making this really hard mate

Analysis In Progress

Target: min
Scan Indicates: town
Analysis: Does not appear to be bogged down by TMI. Interactions are genuinely seeking knowledge.

the game im trying not to be aggro everyone else is being aggro

this is kinda joycatty

If you scumread them both what are your thought on Wazza in a world where Min is scum? That they could be affiliated or would that be too obvious?

@Wazza
I havenā€™t read a post from JC outside his first one yet, so I donā€™t know yet. Still trying to figure out how the forum and thread work atm. <3 Will get back to you in a bit!

Straight up donā€™t buy it at all I think this is the attempt to awkwardly orient himself in thread after a bad opener with help from partner(s)

I wonā€™t be aggressive anymore.

Iā€™ve played with Min before and thought he was being more aggressive than what I was used to; albeit he was on an alt. wanted to see what was up there. Heā€™s town though imo.

No point being aggressive to wazza though, theyā€™re a wolf who will find a way to town read me to get me to back off them later.

Nya :D

Nya. <3 Hai Zori.