hippo
nutella

everyone

arete
min (if this list is very wrong)
vulgard
Windy

time for lunch bye

I guess we’ll see where that takes you :woman_shrugging: I’m honestly not that familiar with your meta!
But I still don’t get why you’d say that approach is towny in a vaccuum? As in, ignoring meta.

how does this relate to your tunnel on Arctic? do you still scumread Arctic?

when you come back talk to me about arctic (i know youve been talking but overload is getting to me)

Okay quick PSA because people keep getting this wrong for whatever reason (including people who have played here before!)

Literally just

do that

no bold

nothing else

just

## /vote [player] @Nyarchmage

it will automatically make it big and bold for you, you don’t need to do anything special just follow the directions from the OP

also if you get it wrong or forget to ping it’s not worth burning a post just to fix it, we’re attempting to count votes without pings anyways and if we miss it just let us know in your PM

tyty

1 Like

because i have a nuanced and biased-by-my-own-experience idea of what is and isn’t towny? and maybe that doesn’t count as ignoring meta but literally what would be the point of that when i know what is more likely behavior to come from town based on real experiences and not some arbitrary value judgment of the productivity of a playstyle

1 Like

this is kinda tilting ngl

how is “not necessarily productive” = “not towny”

that’s not how this works

wait what the hashtags make it big? lol

love how everyone leaves when im finally able to realtime

I like none of the existing wagons tbh

I might vote millium or mistyx

interesting, why millium? i think hes towny

Whos everyones favourite artist?

Mines Lil Nyas

the nyational

I rlly like NYAY-Z too tho

@alana @nutella

Line is long I have time
Basically I didn’t like arctic when I argued with him but I agree with so much of what he’s saying to a degree I think he’d have to be doing it on purpose if wolf to get there, which he’d ~never do when I was his biggest tunneler at the time

I think he’s actually v likely town going back because his reads are like copypasted from my mind which is extra good to me when he was heatedly in argument with me

Weezer

2 Likes

I can’t think of a good pun for weezer with the word nya

ok, i can dig that but i also have a history of inadvertently mindmelding with wolves so i’m still taking it with a grain of salt