Poor Approximations of Catgirls - Thread 1

I’m at about 2400 and don’t really have the data to support this but imo arctics been giving off powerwolf vibes

Hard to put into tangible words but the I guess… AMOUNT of pushes and confidence is making me concerned.

This is a very vague take and tbh I don’t want to lunch Arctic today, because I think he is very clear
able with time based on a “powerwolf or villa” theory.

2344 read as w/w too which somewhat conf biased that more hollistic take.

I’ll open up an iso later on arctic should I feel this read has merit

@arctic I don’t really think it will be helpful for either of us if you respond to this fyi :)

yes i do actually

This post

i wasn’t actually expecting to get anything out of that question but now i think that was a kinda villagery response somehow

i would be surprised if there are 0 in arete-marshal

i’m also considering the possibility of w/w at this point, because marshal’s main wolfreads this game have been me, vulgard and arete, and she’s gone through periods of hard pushing me and vulgard but largely kept the arete read on the backburner. i’m also not entirely sold on her reasoning for thinking she’s scum - yeah it’s okay to think arete’s reads are non-committal but the cited examples are like in their first post and nothing else. this also feels like a pretty reductive view of arete as a player, someone who’s prone to providing caveats for their reads regardless of aligmment ime and marshal should probably be aware of this?

Joining the wallpost hoes because I don’t want to be a schmuck who runs out of posts.

ISO’ing Arete and they mainly look bad just cuz they’re takes are super bland and it doesn’t really look like they are believeing what they are saying. If there are multiple mafia in vul/marshal/arctic/arete, cuz apparently everyone keeps talking about these pairings (which is weird tbh), it is deffo Arctic & Arete imo.

I really don’t like either of them individually and Arctic voted Arete in a “haha voting you but not expecting you to go over” kind of way and I still don’t think Arete is going over today.

Having said that its weird so many people are looking for W/Ws around that group and Wazza has not improved at all and is probably just mafia atp.

/Vote Wazza @Nyarchmage

If we don’t want Wazza, looking at voting in Arete,Wisdom,Arctic.

yeah i don’t know about your vul interactions tbh, what i saw was pretty tame

and it’s fair to say i’m sort of doubling down on the dichotomy regardless, i just think it’s pretty likely by their thread positions and i thought you fit into it in a certain way but it’s more your treatment of marshal that concerned me individually

This is a very good POE fmpov

Also I’m caught up

Not sure on my theory of Internet and Wind being linked now. For now I’ll invalidate it. Gth wind v atm fwiw. Unsure on internet.

this is a good point actually

why is this wolfy that given when i placed my vote the level of confidence i had on the read was not at one where i considered arete to be obvious wolf enough to actually get votes, especially given the fact people just don’t like day1’ing stronger players in general

/vote Arete @Nyarchmage

meeting in the middle

I read through all of wind’s posted. From my point of view the only problem I have with their content so far is the fact that they as a player have not actively pushed their wolf reads and barely reference the person the people they vote whenever they post in the thread. If I was to look at the reaction test post and try to explain to myself why they made it - it comes off as a wolf who notices a wolf making fake posts and trying to brush it off in a joking way - which explains why they haven’t actually committed to an Arete wolf read unless I missed something in that ISO.

That said - I feel like that is the only mark against their slot, and I actually have liked some of their posts (as long as we ignore what they aren’t doing). I liked the way they handled pressure and I liked the way they town read Arctic and stated that no matter what Arctic read on them is, they think Arctic is town. FMPOV town reading someone in that way is something wolves are more hesitant about doing.

That goes out the window if they are aligned but I’m not gonna question that rn

I think Nutella’s read on me is towny

Specifically the “jc is a town lean but nonsense about it being a weakish town read but still keep him alive”

Looks like a villa in the dark who’s wary of my wolf game and would probably expect wolf them to go harder in either direction

Maybe slightly conf biased given I liked their push and vote earlier but still :)

Voting a partener early D1 but not planning for them to go over is obviously common amongst wolves.

By saying “I do not expect this to go over” when voting Arete, you make it easy to not actually try make Arete go over eod without looking suspicous, because you’ll have just kept to the narrative you started from the vote.

Now i’ve written this it’s preflippy as hell lol, but I don’t like either of your slots anyway so im posting this lol

1 Like

@Arctic what is your read on me

I don’t want a long explanation just what it is and the basic rundown

Who was it that outted IS as eevee? Because I think it’s true and I’d stipulate they’d look good should IS flip wolf based on how it went down (the wording of becaose or whatever)

Someone lmk otherwise I’ll check in 10 or so

how do you remember exactly how it happened without knowing who it was?

Do you think you’ll ever get a productive answer to this other than “I remember the read and not who said it” because… because?

Lol

i can understand that perception from my initial vote
however i read over the segments again and then expressed itt that i deeply thought arete was mafia
i’m past my days of dogging on the thread to sheep me on everything, the sentiment i gave on arete at the time is the best you are going to get from me on day 1 when i think someone is mafia

1 Like

tbf i also remember the becaose thing and not who said it lol