Poor Approximations of Catgirls - Thread 1

Unless I’m entirely misreading the room then this looks like agenda imo.

(For when re-visiting vulgard post Arete/wisdom flips re: my reads list to revisit vulgard)

Still, don’t know vulgards townrange so there is at least some doubt there

Anyway I’m off to let others roam the thread again so I don’t suck the oxygen outta everyone I’m wolf reading lol

lmao you are just a wolf get out of here.

I think Squirrel is probably town (realistically most my actual read here is ‘none of the things he’s being wolfread for are wolfy for him’ but I do also think he is saying the things he would say as town, and that as a wolf he would not be successfully doing that)

Okie

Bork

there is no way villa jc looks at that entire post, singles out a small part of it (one i feel strongly about, but a small part nonetheless), then goes like “this is agenda” and disregards the entire post based on that one segment.

jc is a wolf. if he’s a villager, he’s the most stubborn and tunnelvisioned villager i have ever played with, and i have experienced villa Phighter.

1 Like

/vote JohnCarter @Nyarchmage

kill this guy.

Wdym?

I’ve floated putting you outside of my immediate poe to see what Wisdom and Arete flip.

Have you read the thread?

i have. your reaction to my post just now especially doesn’t make sense if you’re trying to re-evaluate me. if you still had me as bottom of the barrel i’d actually think it’s not wolfy because at least it’s consistent.

the calling of my three reads “agenda” here screams “shoving this back into poe before it clears itself.”

how would wisdom and arete flips change your read on me?

Okie. Seems like you just want to joust because I actually have been consistent… that I want to see what Arete and Wisdom flip before dealing with you.

Yw to vote me/do whatever/interrogate/implore others to wolf read me but I don’t think it’s beneficial to engage further rn if your response is that

Glgl!

stop pretending you ever gave me any room for fair engagement this entire game sir

I haven’t talked to you or talked about you much in the past 24hours

That’s all I can do friendo

you’ve just been spamcalling my posts wolfy since the moment i entered the thread and your response to my big post just now was just a plain discrediting attempt

it’s evident you don’t actually care about what i’m saying, which doesn’t fit the mindset of someone supposedly trying to re-evaluate me (as my higher placement in your more recent readlist implies)

so yeah

vulgard is town and one of us is being a townmisleader

2 Likes

Okie

Sorry you feel that way

I’m a bit ate resistant atm though so yea as I said, don’t foresee this being productive rn. Glgl.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I think the only things I want to check again before eod are my night and Alana reads seeing as mist has flagged them as potentially areas of interest. Will do that tonight

I had no idea!

i’m so, so sorry if you’re town
and if we’re v/v then you’re probably right

Who are the people leading the thread iyo?

I don’t think I am as much as normal

so am i, so i guess we’re similar in that regard
but saying i “just want to joust” is outright wrong, you’ve just treated me in an agendad way for the entire game and i’m being loud about this because nobody seems to be seeing it

i’m just going to do the alana meta now and probably won’t engage anymore
i still want to kill jc more than anyone atm

1 Like