Poor Approximations of Catgirls - Thread 1

I don’t think you and InternetStranger are ever W/W tbh. Would be too obvious I actually think you are both antiteamed

I just wanted to know where your head was at

wind’s almost at post cap so I was curious what your read was cuz it probably isn’t gonna change until eod

oh right

I just remembered this post exists (I saw it during my last class but didn’t want to get sucked into thread because I actually like the class)

and it’s super townie (not just because it’s calling out Marshal I think the perspective Arctic has here, where he – has reads, sort of, but has picked up on the feeling that Marshal could be manipulating him, and he doesn’t exactly want to believe it but he also kind of does – is really villagery)

you should basically treat me like I stopped reading somewhere around post 1200, it’s not entirely true but it’s mostly true

2 Likes

I think Squirrel looks fine atm but haven’t checked what made them wagoned to begin with

(also thought that one Marshal post where she was trying to set me and Vul up as v/w was sketchy and that her response to people shading her for saying we could be v/v was more sketchy, like, ‘oh woe is me an innocent victim who is being shaded for absolutely no conceivable reason’)

idk what the recent wagon is but closer to SoD they were drawing some heat for posts that are pretty typical Squirrelposts, just a slightly sideways perspective from what most people are used to

:(

Grrr

1 Like

Everyone is PR… Its role madness

Tbh that’s unnecessarily dramatic to saying lmfao given I tunneled you in poison after a certain point and didn’t enter the “scorn and derision” category you’re implying a lmfao is

(uh for clarity (where ‘for clarity’ means ‘I was reading her Iso and remembered some things’) specifically she was like ‘oh woe is me I’m being shaded for considering they were v/v! this is because people are trying to prevent me from considering it!’ when … no one was trying to prevent her from considering it, even the people calling it wolfy were calling that part wolfy for other reasons, the person preventing Marshal from considering it was Marshal)

I’m confused, I don’t get what Poison has anything to do with this

I don’t think you did anything wrong in your push on me in Poison

That’s my point

You’re saying that “lmfao” is making fun of your reads and scornful

And it clearly isn’t malicious in this context

Nor is it unintentionally “talk to you like wolf who therefore has no opinion and shouldn’t participate awful attitude”

Hence your response being a little disproportionate, really. Isn’t it?

Both of those attributes are things I’ll be mindful of given you’ve flagged it though

how did you mean it if you didn’t mean it in a making-fun way

To be clear I won’t invalidate that you felt that way

But tbh saying lmfao is fine as an isolated one-off response no matter either our alignments

As stated I’ll be mindful of it

I found it funny that you had that read for that reason, hence “laugh my fucking ass off”, hence the laughing.

???

oh

that’s completely differently from how I parsed it

sorry for getting annoyed with you

As I said I understand your POV particularly given my aggressive disposition on occasion

I wolf read you and I wolf read wisdom, so I find it funny that two people I wolf read are making reads on each other that look fake

If we are defining “making fun of something” differently then maybe you’re right. But it is not me being like

“Haha u suck”
Nor
“Haha don’t listen to this fool ever because I wolf read them!!!”
Nor
“Lmfao [I wolf read this and they’re BAD LOL]•

It was “lmfao I find it funny that that read exists in conjunction with my read”

I am also very mindful of not doing a retrospective guillotina style justification fwiw ;) but this is truly how I meant it !

3 Likes

wow Marshal’s Iso is like

really bad

I mean I went in expecting it to probably be bad but then it was worse than I was expecting

(quotes coming shortly, or maybe longly, we’ll see, I just wanted to read it first)

1 Like

agree with this

scum either know if kyubey can vote (if kyubey’s scum) or don’t care if kyubey can’t (if kyubey’s town)