Poor Approximations of Catgirls - Thread 1

I haven’t talked to you or talked about you much in the past 24hours

That’s all I can do friendo

you’ve just been spamcalling my posts wolfy since the moment i entered the thread and your response to my big post just now was just a plain discrediting attempt

it’s evident you don’t actually care about what i’m saying, which doesn’t fit the mindset of someone supposedly trying to re-evaluate me (as my higher placement in your more recent readlist implies)

so yeah

vulgard is town and one of us is being a townmisleader

2 Likes

Okie

Sorry you feel that way

I’m a bit ate resistant atm though so yea as I said, don’t foresee this being productive rn. Glgl.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I think the only things I want to check again before eod are my night and Alana reads seeing as mist has flagged them as potentially areas of interest. Will do that tonight

I had no idea!

i’m so, so sorry if you’re town
and if we’re v/v then you’re probably right

Who are the people leading the thread iyo?

I don’t think I am as much as normal

so am i, so i guess we’re similar in that regard
but saying i “just want to joust” is outright wrong, you’ve just treated me in an agendad way for the entire game and i’m being loud about this because nobody seems to be seeing it

i’m just going to do the alana meta now and probably won’t engage anymore
i still want to kill jc more than anyone atm

1 Like

i am town but we haven’t lost yet and i’ve realized you’re town so that’s 50% of the objective

@Arete i haven’t really backread anything since i went to sleep except vulgard’s wall

who do you think we should kill if these wagons suck

the only wolfread i really feel from you is marshal but i think village you would have recognized you’d actually need to compromise by now but it feels like you don’t really care that your only actual wolfread isn’t going to happen, so prove me wrong

1 Like

Maybe I’m an optimist (I’m not) but I don’t even think we’re in a bad position if we mislunch today. I’m sure this can be framed as pre-emptively defensive or something but ya.

Lots of people are confident on at least 3 people in what could be described the consensus poe and I think the reasons are good.

Idr today will be a mislunch tho

like i recognize you are a different player to vulgard so i don’t know how useful this comparison is but i feel like the way vulgard has complained about the wagons feels like he actually cares about what he’s saying given the wall and follow up posts

i don’t get this impression at all from you

1 Like

I mean I am currently voting Wazza not Marshal

…admittedly I am totally planning to vote Marshal once I finish writing my explanation of why she’s a wolf, I was holding off earlier because I wasn’t confident and now I am more confident

and I am not super interested in a ‘compromise’ because my vague impression of the thread consensus is that people want to kill me (a town), Squirrel (kinda townie), Vul (townie), Wisdom (kinda townie), and Wind (maybe actually a wolf)

I am not super interested in trying to force through a Squirrel wagon or something that I don’t believe in if I have any other options

(if I reread Wind and still don’t find her townie I guess I would compromise there? we’ll see)

1 Like

so I’m not sure what you thought I meant when I said ‘I am going to go write up an explanation of why Marshal is a wolf’ but in fact the thing I meant was the obvious literal meaning of the words

oh what
as an unregistered user, i can’t iso people on mafia cafe
that’s so dumb

it can’t be a coincidence that we see the game exactly the same way right
i guess wolf arete could be parroting me here but

We aren’t compromising on me, sorry to say.
I am not flipping today, whether any of you like it or not.

I would like to give JC another look because I think Vulgard, of all the people in this game, should have the best read on him due to the sheer amount of interactions they’ve had and what they’ve resulted in. I’m much more confident that Vulgard is town, I still think Arctic is town, and I would probably be willing to sheep one of their votes if I saw good reason to.

I will agree on the point that you made earlier about the wagons sucking for the most part, but it comes with the caveat that every time I think a chunk of your posts don’t sound bad at all, there’s like one post that gets to me and makes me think “yeah, Arete is probably a wolf”. That being said, I’m not 100% confident you’re a wolf but I still like your wagon more than any of the other existing wagons. If you want to compromise elsewhere, I will consider depending on my read on the target slot, your case on them, and my reads on whoever else comments on that slot.

if it would specifically make you feel better, I think I’ve been repping all those reads for longer than you have :joy_cat:

I think Hyena is the only person in the game who has demonstrated evidence to read me reliably well, or at least continually town-read me for the right reasons when I’m town.

Iirc they’ve wolf read me when I’ve been wolf in turbos but could me misremembering.

Vulgard will have no idea because I participated in wolf chat on an alt under a different persona. He doesn’t know how I wolf tbh

1 Like

Btw i think Mistyx’s recent posts have looked better. Still disagree with the Vulgard and Laser reads but liked her skepticism about Laser reading her town easily, scum would be less likely to criticize someone for townreading them.