Poor Approximations of Catgirls - Thread 1

Marshal

writing a case now

i read the four games alana linked in this thread earlier, here:

Summary

i guess “read the four games” is an overstatement. i didn’t read everything, but i did read alana’s posts around the early-game, because i found them most applicable to the current gamestate (it’s the early-game, so i wanted to read her early-game)

sadge

i was in watership showdown tho!!!

school of rock is one of my favorite scumgames i played

JC and Mist both know me well enough to feed Min the content needed in that ISO dive to pocket me. There are certain things in it that kinda pinged me as either 1.) really astute of Min to pick up on, or 2.) coming from JC or Mist.

Alright. I’m townreading Marshal at the moment, but

/vote Marshall @Nyarchmage

prediction of the future that i made earlier today

hardclaim clairvoyant

4 Likes

Why didn’t I receive much of your focus today just out of curiosity? And why won’t I receive much tomorrow from you if you’re alive?

i’m saving my last 15 posts for immediate responses to questions / points of interest
i will not be around at eod
i still think jc is a wolf and don’t plan to unvote him

if i implied that, it was unintentional
i do plan to read you, but it’ll have to be tomorrow
and you didn’t receive much of my focus today, because you’re less familiar to me than most people here, and your posts haven’t stood out to me as much as the posts of several other slots (which is part of the reason why i’m calling for scrutiny on your slot)

oh yeah i actually have one more question
do you have literally anything to say about my meta assessment of alana
you just implied you’d played with her before. so you should be able to engage with that

Alright, alright.

I do feel like I’ve received some scrutiny from some slots (Nutella earlier, Night at various points in the game, Min and Illwei early D1). Min eventually turn their read around on me later on after they read my ISO earlier. I think Wisdom has been suss of me. Arete outright refused to give me a townread on me in spite of making a good point with regard to my attempts to interact with the people who he didn’t include in their readslist.

I guess I’m just confused about who you are concerned about not scrutinizing me enough? Was there anyone in particular you were worried about?

Yeah no I don’t even remember her from the other game and i was barely paying attention in the other I’ve played because like
i was a wolf

not really, just a general threadstate assessment

Scum would not talk about the roommate thing if there is an alt involved

Something something frozen angel defense

Bork

Like, I feel like if you tried to form a wagon on me right now, it wouldn’t be met with extreme resistance. I could even envision some people joining you on it right now, if only to see what happened. :3

I actually dont know either. I feel like people like him and Wazza are wagoned because of playstyle reasons

Did you see my earlier question to you? You said specifically you thought I was antiteamed with InternetStranger. Why do you not think we could be aligned as town? You imply that one of us is a wolf and one of us is town, so someone probably knows the other’s alignment. Why is that?

Can I ask on what site you are playing? You said you had to get used to the new forum software and seem to know other players

Mafia universe

1 Like