Poor Approximations of Catgirls - Thread 1

Target: Vulgard
Scan Indicates: Town.
Analysis: That linked post. What the fuck that is town I will eat a bottle of hot sauce if it’s not. I don’t like it but it’s still town.

am I missing something

you are minssing something

1 Like

Yes! It’s ok we all have skill issues :3

probably not gonna be here for eod

ping me if you need anything i’ll try to get to you

I hate this.

I don’t even understand most of the reasoning behind this wagon. Only that he can post a lot of reads as scum and think Arete asking someone to unvote his counterwagon was indicated lack of self pres.

/vote Squirrel2412 @Nyarchmage

as a counterwagon to Arete and also I haven’t liked him commenting on nothing else except saying ‘we should lynch in Arete and Marshall’ who happened to be the other two wagons than him.

eh i find high posters doming each other and constantly focusing on each other obnoxious we shld just yeet one of them today. i dont see how much wld change from gamestate tomorrow based off of squirrels flip.

I actually felt the opposite about vulgards post

why

what? can I ask why?..

no you can’t

2 Likes

trying to stop you scumreading her does not at all look like the purpose of that marshal post and i don’t realistically believe wolf them would be trying to do this rather than just getting you killed

you keep talking about stuff marshal will do wrt your slot tomorrow as if she doesn’t have real intention to kill your slot today which is misrepresentative

i am on your wagon and will be here at eod
i would appreciate legacy reads on johncarter, mist, wazza, wind, hippo, maybe internetstranger if you actually have anything on eevee (lol)

is the fact you village read me and johncarter accusing me of powerwolfing if you’re a villager a concern for you

for the love of god stop using this outdated meta
min is a capable wolf

:really:

yeah we all thought it was arete
i’m shook

oh
oh dear

1 Like

it honestly feels like both marshal and arete are purposefully misrepresenting the other and know it which is frustrating and why we shld yeet one. marshals post about arete “always being right on marshals alignment” or something was equally as dumb. very possible one is wolf but i wouldnt be shocked to see it v/v.

0 chance they’re w/w atleast imo.

i would like this post if it was anything but responding to a read
but as it is its like
somewhat wolfy imo
get like gatekept

I also think the opposite of vulgard at times, and I thought that specific post that katze thinks is townie, I disliked

But I always hated those Lukundo/Ghana emotionally load, “I GOT U”, types of reactions

no I mean

‘things she plans to do tomorrow, after successfully getting me voted out today’

actually nevermind

the thing I had in mind doesnt make sense anymore

wisp i can’t tell if your comment on shooting me is still a joke at this point because from your play in general i’ve been treating this claim as not a joke and if you actually wolfread me we need to talk it out

yeah i misread that

also here

1 Like

I feel so dumb this game wtf