Poor Approximations of Catgirls - Thread 1

I don’t know either of them and I like Arete better than Marshal

:wave:
Hello fellow female feline! What would you like to discuss?

Anyone but katze plz

1 Like

I am going to recreate the bitchtell
Please read up

I mean
uwu!

ok I skimmed the Mist Iso, think she’s town but would not lock it in (paging @nutella )

she has a couple posts that feel gut-level townie

(this one is sorta ‘bitchtell’ which I realize is a katze thing but I still think applies)

also a few posts that make me feel like there are Gears Turning

like responding to something that’s considered ‘classically wolfy but specifically only for lowmid-experience players’ with this is – I can see the thought processes bouncing around her head even though she’s not saying them

this feels similar albeit with more explicit articulation of the thought process

her takes mostly feel ~reasonable, this isn’t clearing but there’s nothing that makes me go ‘no this is a fake read that you don’t believe’ (she does have some pretty ??? takes on Marshal but I acknowledge that that’s something where I feel very strongly and it’s making it harder for me to understand other perspectives even when those perspectives make sense to the people who have them) (there was also one read where she said that Marl only tunnelling villagers would be super concerning and idk if she actually believes that)

kinda think that as mafia she wouldn’t really be inclined to shade Night/Zori as much, I think she would be more likely to just TMI her v? this is kinda bordering on oog though (like it’s not but it could easily start) so I don’t super want to elaborate. (also this only applies if Night is town)

also I don’t think the Marshal peer review thing is villagery (it’s not wolfy either just it could easily come from a wolf)

there’s obviously some WifoM here but conditional on Marshal w I think Marshal specifically being super overt about shading me for not townreading her is more likely to just be TMI than to be powerwolfing

tl;dr

she has a bunch of small things that I think are townie and doesn’t really have many small things I think are wolfy, but she also doesn’t have anything that makes me say she’s just a villager. Overall I think she is probably town but not bet-the-game-town or anything.

3 Likes

I’ve been away for a lot of the day and am nyat as caught up as I’d like! Can someone give a Spawrk Notes please o-o

wait sorry Wisp I didn’t realize you were she/her and have definitely been misgendering you all game

ok cool, thanks

if LASERpointer is sulit she’s like

lock v

I thought she was kind of sketchy if she was katze but wasn’t confident she was and this was mostly for OMGUS reasons, but sulit … uh, she gets mad when people say that she’s polarized and can’t post as wolf, but also she keeps randing wolf and then not posting and then insisting that it was totally just a that-game thing and not an all-the-time thing and people shouldn’t read her off of it but like it happens every game so I think she mostly just is not being self aware

and here she is doing literally the opposite of that

1 Like

wisp said the she/her is for the millium character and he doesnt actually care fwiw

o okay

What did you like about arete’s posts compared to marshal’s?

stupid question that’s been bugging me: I saw Marshal make a reference to Chloe being in the game in one of her posts, is one of the alts actually Chloe

1 Like
TARGET VOTES VOTED BY
Arete 8/12 Arctic (#1362); LASERpointer (#3152); Marluxion (#3667); Marshal (#3019); min (#3544); nutella (#3772); Squirrel2412 (#3800); Vulgard (#3767)
Squirrel2412 5/12 bladescape (#2877); Mistyx (#3802); nightingale (#2895)
Marshal 3/12 Arete (#3398); Millium (#3878); WindwardAway (#3463)
Wisdom 2/12 Hippopablompoyeetus (#3862); Kyubey (#3541)
Wazza 1/12 JohnCarter (#166)
Marluxion 1/12 Moonwink (#3605)
InternetStranger 1/12 Illwei (#2524)
nightingale 1/12 Wazza (#3753)
Not Voting 3 alana; InternetStranger; Wisdom (#3420)

Nah lol I think someone asked, the she/her pronouns are for the character this account is roleplaying as from Trails of Cold Steel, otherwise it doesn’t really matter to me

1 Like

i thought laser couldve been chloe early on but everyone told me that was ridiculous

I’ve already said that I don’t like misty’s take on me and don’t particularly think I’m acting the same as I was in cryptic. lol.

Alana has made points about me that are basically pointless to make as a wolf and i like it. even though she has stated multiple times that she doesn’t have a read on me.

1 Like

Yeah I completely agree.

On an unrelated note I give Kyubey a townlean for the meme that everyone was super happy saying they werent a player and totally ignoring them which doesn’t feel like how the Kyubey saga would have played out if group scum. Someone would have probably told them their name is in OP and to clear it up or something lmao

hmm

weh