Poor Approximations of Catgirls - Thread 1

TARGET VOTES VOTED BY
Arete 8/12 Arctic (#1362); LASERpointer (#3152); Marluxion (#3667); Marshal (#3019); min (#3544); nutella (#3772); Squirrel2412 (#3800); Vulgard (#3767)
Squirrel2412 5/12 bladescape (#2877); Mistyx (#3802); nightingale (#2895)
Marshal 3/12 Arete (#3398); Millium (#3878); WindwardAway (#3463)
Wisdom 2/12 Hippopablompoyeetus (#3862); Kyubey (#3541)
Wazza 1/12 JohnCarter (#166)
Marluxion 1/12 Moonwink (#3605)
InternetStranger 1/12 Illwei (#2524)
nightingale 1/12 Wazza (#3753)
Not Voting 3 alana; InternetStranger; Wisdom (#3420)

Nah lol I think someone asked, the she/her pronouns are for the character this account is roleplaying as from Trails of Cold Steel, otherwise it doesn’t really matter to me

1 Like

i thought laser couldve been chloe early on but everyone told me that was ridiculous

I’ve already said that I don’t like misty’s take on me and don’t particularly think I’m acting the same as I was in cryptic. lol.

Alana has made points about me that are basically pointless to make as a wolf and i like it. even though she has stated multiple times that she doesn’t have a read on me.

1 Like

Yeah I completely agree.

On an unrelated note I give Kyubey a townlean for the meme that everyone was super happy saying they werent a player and totally ignoring them which doesn’t feel like how the Kyubey saga would have played out if group scum. Someone would have probably told them their name is in OP and to clear it up or something lmao

hmm

weh

Nya! This is the first compliment ^_^

Programmer’s Note: Can someone like please answer my question.

what are spawkr notes :sob:

oh damn this is a good plottwist. My spidey senses tingle that eod is gonna be spicy

Spark notes
Cliff notes
But with a cat pun! nya~

stupid read but this is incredibly townie

2 Likes

yes

Actually Vul I think you are wrong on JC and Marshal

oooh

well, I would help but im actually not the best at remembering the thread highlights soz to me nothing cool happened

1 Like

huh

Target: Vulgard
Scan Indicates: Town.
Analysis: That linked post. What the fuck that is town I will eat a bottle of hot sauce if it’s not. I don’t like it but it’s still town.

am I missing something

you are minssing something

1 Like

Yes! It’s ok we all have skill issues :3

probably not gonna be here for eod

ping me if you need anything i’ll try to get to you