Poor Approximations of Catgirls - Thread 1

because I townread Arete more than Marshal

Stop worrying about the flip, day has just started, things will happen as more people enter the thread

Actually should we all post cop results now that I think about it

1 Like

We know there’s an alignment cop so everyone faking won’t hurt anything tbh

Terrible idea
Don’t do this

1 Like

/vote Nightingale

why?

my night 1 was blade

There’s 21 other people in the game. Faking results just lowers the amount of people who can be cop. Cop can show their results through their reads.

2 Likes

johncarter villa

Right now I have an assignment that I need to finish up, I’ll have this tab open so you could ask me questions but after tbag I’ll start taking the game seriously

Tbh I wasn’t planning on actual playing the game till like d3-d4 because I didn’t want to die really early but

i guess i just
hate it when i feel like everthings spiraling out of control
for
irl reasons
and
everything so far today has made me feel less and less in control of the game and im having constant anxiety attacks about it whenever i open thread

just

give me some time to refocus myself
ill be sitting in my corner in the meantime

also not putting Catra as a flavor is a god damn sin

1 Like

I once got outed as cop in a open setup because everyone fucked up cop cover lmao. Don’t think it’s necessarily bad but depend on how likely people are to fuck it up

also just to vent about it more, people that are VT in an open setup with only two or three PR should stop spewing themselves VT by saying things as ‘you can lynch me if you want’.

i do not expect anyone to actually consider this since it is basically hearsay/self-meta/whatever

the last time me and vulgard randed wolf was in like, my first wolfgame a year and a half ago where he bussed me on day 2
we’ve both been looking forward to wolfing with each other for a while so i’m gonna make the argument that he wouldn’t just immediately buss me, especially since we had a conversation talking about how i could just dunk on the village if i randed wolf given how easily everyone sheeps me

if you are not convinced (you probably shouldnt be) don’t worry there’s probably a bunch of other stuff that’s actually reliable

oh wait there’s actually something right here

Vulgard’s push on alana is predicated on me being a villager, which both makes no sense in the context of me 1. being his partner and 2. wolfreading me literally just before this
Whenever wolves use the “this person is TMI’ing X” it is almost never where X is their partner because the crutch of the read relies on X being town, and ironically the post inadvertently does what they’re accusing the other player of doing
The post doesn’t explicitly refer to the thing being TMI’ed as town, but this is the only sensible interpretation when the alana post is trying to shut down scumreads on me lol
I am not going to bother including any more references to me while looking at this spew unless it’s in the context of something else, I feel like I am already obviously town enough and if you’re not convinced you can look at it yourself

these posts on wazza all read as the quirky read wolves like to rep which is usually on the early consensus wolfread village slot and they post about it like “huh? i don’t see what’s wrong X tbh they seem fine to me, could be reading them wrong xd but idk”

if we extend this read to include vulgard’s meta, i think he would go way harder to either buss or defend wazza, not this half-assing stuff which doesn’t serve to make him look better from a wazza flip nor actually save her with how little he cares about convincing people of it. compare it to the way in which he was saying min was being townread for nothing and kept urging the thread to reconsider their reads on min (i’ll have to look later at whether this looks good or bad for min, since it was a townread he wanted everyone to reconsider after all), the way he talks about wazza feels like he doesn’t actually care about the way the thread’s been treating her, which doesn’t make sense if wazza is his partner

Vulgard doesn’t not townread 1-2 of his partners here especially when the point was to express how his readlist was the opposite of JC’s, if JC was wrong he wouldn’t really care
Along for townreading Moonwink for shading me earlier (this didnt actually mean much alone so i didnt bother quoting), notice how the only difference in the townreads between JC and Vulgard’s list is Moonwink/Laser. Think the implication of this is pretty obvious, at least one of these two is mafia if not both

Also thought kyubey was probably spewed because the “just kill because of the 3p claim” doesn’t sound like vulgard is at all surprised their partner just claimed 3p and is getting dunked and he’s entirely happy with it lol, not too confident tho

This is legit the first like 50 posts only lol

3 Likes

unironic opinion: vulgard did a creative version of the rule of 3 and did it mainly towards me/misty/millium

another unironic opinion: they never gave an actual extended take on marl, which I find strange for the amount they’ve interacted. all I saw was a inclusion in a townread list and then a final semi town list

and then they feel confident enough to follow a random post from marl? while having him in a basically low to mid townread list?

alot of these posts are like, genuinely nagl for marl, but im extremely conflicted on the fact that vul would outright follow the vote of someone they have tmi of being partners with that openly? is it signal boosting or something?

1 Like

they prob did it to more people but marl is the one I noticed and investigated more by searching n stuff

what exactly is rule of 3?

any grouping of 3 people from a wolf, usually always includes at least one wolf
/shrug

1 Like
TARGET VOTES VOTED BY
nightingale 2/11 alana (#4616); Wazza (#4403)
Squirrel2412 3/11 bladescape (#4480)
Marshal 1/10 nutella (#4535)
Not Voting 16 Arctic; BS4215; Hippopablompoyeetus; Illwei; Kyubey; LASERpointer; Marluxion; Marshal; Millium; min; Mistyx; Moonwink; nightingale; Squirrel2412; Wisdom