Poor Approximations of Catgirls - Thread 1

Also how does this mean Marshal is wolf then

I’m sorry I’m so confused right now

wisdom rescinded the tracker claim

she claimed watcher who saw alana visit marshal by watching marshal

Discussion Mode: Activated
Tell us everything relevant spec chat has thought. And did BS indeed get feedback from spec chat that I am Aelin?

Can you expandze

If the hippo clear is from stuff in the 2nd half of Day 2 between him/marshal I don’t think that’s clearing
but if not gimme gimme

here^^^

oh I didn’t even know about the tracker claim I just got watcher and tracker mixed up

nvm continue, thst makes sense

But why does this catch Marshal as wolf

/unvote

1 Like

Can’t talk right now, but I was vanilla-ized in the middle of the night. Specifically in the middle of the night, not at EoD yesterday or SoD today.

TARGET VOTES VOTED BY
Marshal 2/10 Chloe (#7652); LASERpointer (#7663)
Not Voting 17 Arctic; bladescape; BS4215; Hippopablompoyeetus; Illwei; Kyubey; Marluxion; Marshal; Millium; min; Mistyx; Moonwink; nightingale; Squirrel2412; Wazza; WindwardAway; Wisdom

at work

/vote Marshal @Nyarchmage

nothing mechanically means marshal is a wolf

all we know is that a wolf role visited marshal n1

reading P#7261 and just in general

i don’t think it makes much sense to use a framer on marshal and then come into the day townreading her - if the intention is to get suspicions on marshal i feel like you’d hope she was indeed falsely redchecked and kinda push in that direction rather than fight so heavily against susses there from me and hippo. i think we just keep it simple and assume doc/tailor

i looked at alana/marshal interactions both yesterday and overnight and i still think they look aligned. the new insights from overnight are that after marshal accused alana of trying to tie herself to her she responded with over-dramatic “wtf” type posts and after that just shoved marshal into her PoE without another mention. throughout all of this marshal avoided voting alana and instead jumped on the hippo train

marshal’s posts at eod did not look like a villager feeling/knowing they were going to get cleared from a wolf action being used on them, and i feel like this could have been TMI that the flip would be hidden. if she was town i unironically would have expected her to be shoving it in my face that she was about to get cleared but it just felt weaksauce

either way that mafia role has to be the biggest pisstake i’ve ever seen for how it managed to exactly screw us over lol

1 Like

marshal said something along the lines of “if alana’s flip is NAI then just shoot me”

which really sounds like salty wolf tmi that knew that alana would be semi-janitored

1 Like

i’m not from spec chat
im just a guest here :joy_cat:
osie game 2.0

i know u arent kat because i know my sister and you aren’t her lol
she wouldn’t find this kind of gimmick funny and there are a lot of non-katze posts in yo iso

you could be aelin i guess but idk its not important to solving u so idc

1 Like

someone wished for me to vote a wolf yesterday and I’m here to grant their command again

/VOTE SQUIRREL

Do you have a time stamp?
Nya~

TARGET VOTES VOTED BY
Marshal 3/10 Chloe (#7652); LASERpointer (#7663); Mistyx (#7698)
Squirrel2412 1/10 Kyubey (#7702)
Not Voting 15 Arctic; bladescape; BS4215; Hippopablompoyeetus; Illwei; Marluxion; Marshal; Millium; min; Moonwink; nightingale; Squirrel2412; Wazza (#7695); WindwardAway

I have a one post case against squirrel that is stronger than every other case rn

I literally wished this from you two days in a row now

observe

Damn

10:08pm, approximately two hours after EoD.

1 Like